Profile for Lou Lou B > Reviews

Lou Lou B

3D printed personalized Skull case for iPhone 5
3D printed personalized Skull case for iPhone 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Case, 8 Nov 2013
Just a few things that I think buyers should know when purchasing...

The case took 3 weeks in total to reach me, I'm only writing this so people know before they buy that you will be waiting a while so might be worth buying a cheap case so you don't ruin your phone whilst waiting.

I also didn't notice in the description that the case is rigid, for some reason I was expecting the case to be a soft rubber material.

Its a snug fit, I thought it didn't fit my phone at first but you just have to force it on. :)

Overall review though is that the case is really cool, I'm really pleased with it.

Thanks :0)

Freestanding Toilet Roll Holder with Storage (white)
Freestanding Toilet Roll Holder with Storage (white)

5.0 out of 5 stars HAPPY, 28 Feb 2013
I bought this item after having my bathroom decorated, my house is really old so it fits in perfectly, exactly what i was hoping for, product is sturdy and looks great! Very happy with my choice!! :)

Koopman International Washing Machine Laundry Basket (Colors May Vary)
Koopman International Washing Machine Laundry Basket (Colors May Vary)
Offered by Maunders

3.0 out of 5 stars ...OK, 28 Feb 2013
A little bit gutted...the product itself is pretty cool and I'm happy to a certain extent...I was kind of expecting the product to be black, but before purchasing I DID note that it says '(colors may vary)' so just had fingers crossed...unfortunately i wasn't lucky enough to get black, i got grey, which doesn't really go with the decor in my room, but its a laundry basket..i can look passed that, my HONEST opinion is that its quite cheap looking but it'll do because its something a bit different which is all i wanted and its a decent size!

Voodoo Knife Block with 5 knives - Olive
Voodoo Knife Block with 5 knives - Olive

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 28 Feb 2013
After buying I decided to read the reviews, mixed reviews with some saying the product is great and some saying its cheap...I was a little worried about what it would be like...product arrived quickly and my opinion is that its perfect, exactly what I was hoping for, it IS plastic but mine wasn't cheap plastic at all, its bigger than i thought and sturdy, the knives are excellent and the product itself just looks cool and is easy to assemble! I'm really really pleased!

by Alan Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Dec 2011
Tank Girl 2 (Remastered Edition)

I bought this comic book for my boyfriend who is an artist and a big tank girl fan, i have brought him this comic and also Tank Girl 1 for Christmas and i cant wait to give them to him. The artwork is amazing

Book arrived in mint condition and exactly what I was hoping for. Also arrived very quickly! Perfect Purchase! :-)

by Alan Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 8 Dec 2011
Tank Girl 1 (Remastered edition)

I bought this comic book for my boyfriend who is an artist and a big tank girl fan, i have brought him this comic and also Tank Girl 2 for Christmas and i cant wait to give them to him. The artwork is amazing

Book arrived in absolute mint condition and exactly what I was hoping for and also arrived very quickly. All round perfect purchase :-)