Profile for E.AJ > Reviews

Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Empowered Media Productions UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Dec. 2014
Great DVD, great workouts. The DVD was delivered on time.

Betron B750s Earphones Headphones, High Definition, in-ear, Tangle Free, Noise Isolating , HEAVY DEEP BASS for iPhone, iPod, iPad, MP3 Players, Samsung Galaxy, Nokia, HTC, Nexus, BlackBerry etc (Black)
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 31 Oct. 2014
Very good headphones, the sound quality is fantastic.
Delivery was fast and on time. I am very happy with these earphones.

Der kleine Drache Kokosnuss im Weltraum
Der kleine Drache Kokosnuss im Weltraum
by Ingo Siegner

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Oct. 2014
Meine Nichte, 7 Jahre alt, liebt diese Bücher.

3 PACK Geneva Silver Gold and Rose Gold Plated Classic Round CZ Ladies Boyfriend Watch
Offered by amazing-trading store

1.0 out of 5 stars Do NOT buy it!!, 20 Oct. 2014
Not good quality, the wrist band broke on 2 of the 3 watches after only 4 days. I thought I give them a try, even though they were very cheap. I would not recommend to buy them.

Songs from an Open Book
Songs from an Open Book

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!, 12 Sept. 2014
It is absolutely amazing, I love it.

Sway
Sway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Sway (MP3 Download)
This album is really good. I am a Blue October fan since 2006 and when i listened to this album for the first time, I have to admit i was a bit disappointed...BUT i am just saying it is different than their other albums...this one is more on the happy side and it grew on me and now i can't stop listening to it..I love it...!!!!

Life Coaching For Dummies
Life Coaching For Dummies
by Jeni Purdie

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to read, 30 July 2013
The book is great. Jeni Purdie explains everything in simple words and steps. It is motivational and inspiring. I also like the layout of the book, where she seems to refer you to the next chapter, which could be of more interest to you.

Die Herren von Winterfell (Das Lied von Eis und Feuer, Band 1)
Die Herren von Winterfell (Das Lied von Eis und Feuer, Band 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 July 2013
All my friends were watching the series, so i decided that i would read the book first. It was great. It's a bit hard to get into at first, because of all the different names, but it is worth it.

I am at book 3 now and i intend to read all 10 of them :-)

A Million Little Pieces
A Million Little Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 17 April 2012
This book is one of the most amazing I have ever read. I just loved every page and up to now this is one of my favorite books. I like the style James Frey is writing and I also read all of his other books, which were awesome too. He is my favorite author and I can't wait for his next one.