Profile for M. C. Parry > Reviews

Content by M. C. Parry

M. C. Parry "MCP" (England)

Proxima Direct® White Dock Extension Cable for iPhone 4 4S 3GS 3G iPod Touch iPad iPad 2-- Support Audio Video Signal, Sync Charger -- with 17 Core not the slim 4 core version
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 24 July 2012
I bought this to enable me to connect an iPhone, iPodtouch and iPad to Klipsch docking speakers so I didn't have the hassle of removing covers, etc.
I bought a rival product previously and was disappointed that it wouldn't charge or work with the remote.
The Proxima cable is perfect. It works with the remote and charges all the devices. I have also tried it on a dock connected to my hifi system and again, no problems.
The build quality is excellent and, at this ridiculously low price, have no hesitation recommending it.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml
Offered by Online Beauty Buys

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Jan 2011
This makes shopping on-oline really worthwhile. Got exactly what I wanted at a great price and delivered a couple of days later, well in time for Christmas.
I avoided the manic shoppers and had a relaxing Christmas !

Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS Digital Camera - Black (12.1 MP, 3.0x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little camera, 15 Nov 2010
I bought this camera for my youngest daughter (14) after her older sister had great service from the excellent Canon Ixus 75.
She has not been disappointed. Although this is a tiny camera, it is easy to use with a large,clear screen and intuitive buttons and functions. However, don't be fooled by the small size, the quality of the photos is excellent and it does all the things you would want from a compact camera.
It is fast and functional and we are very happy with the quality and for a great price !

Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black (discontinued by manufacturer)
Klipsch iGroove HG iPod Speaker System Black (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful iPod Speaker System, 15 Dec 2009
I bought this for my daughter for her room as she has completely worn out her existing player (JBL). I had just bought a replacement JBL Micro Dock as I couldn't afford the ideal - a Bose dock.
After catching a review of the Klipsch iGroove, I took a chance and ordered from Amazon. The difference between this and the JBL is incredible - deep,rich tones ; thumping bass ; distortion free ; plays rock, R&B,classical equally well. Also, this has a better build quality, more secure iPod support and looks great.
It was the same price as the JBL, but no comparison in performance. The JBL has now gone back !
Unfortunately, I can't compare to the equivalent Bose product but am absolutely delighted with our purchase - I can't wait until Christmas day !