Profile for Mr. M. Eisenhuth > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Eisenhuth

Mr. M. Eisenhuth "evil monkey" (kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
4 In 1 Tattoo Goo Aftercare Kit
4 In 1 Tattoo Goo Aftercare Kit
Offered by Magnum Tattoo Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good if a little pricey, 15 Oct. 2015
Really good kit for taking care of a new tattoo (haven't tried it on my old ones)

I notice the vibrancy of the colours increase considerably when I apply either the lotion or the balm.
The SPF stick is very useful to contour the outline of the tattoo and not spread everywhere.

Overall very pleased and will buy again when I get my next one

Schwalbe Marathon Performance Wired Tyre with Greenguard Endurance Reflex 520 g - 700 x 25C (25-622)
Offered by Bike Champions

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy and no puntures, 15 Oct. 2015
A pain to fit on my bike but I've had no punctures so far.

I bought these to give my road bike a bit more traction on gravel roads. They make the bike feel a tiny bit more sluggish but this is compared to my previous set of tyres which were basically frictionless.

Very pleased overall

BenQ EW2750ZL 27 inch LED Monitor (1920 x 1080, 3000:1, 12 ms) - Black
BenQ EW2750ZL 27 inch LED Monitor (1920 x 1080, 3000:1, 12 ms) - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Monitor worth buying, 15 Oct. 2015
Fantastic monitor.

Pros:
Is bright enough to show all colours vibrantly.
Great quality whether it's the sturdy stand or the tiny bezel
Great number of inputs
Very comprehensive menu

Cons:
Pixels do not reach edge of screen so the bezel is increased. (but barely)
Difficult to reach buttons for menu

I have not tried the speakers on this monitor so I cannot comment

Bicycle Arcane Playing Cards 2 Deck Set 1 White & 1 Black by Ellusionist
Bicycle Arcane Playing Cards 2 Deck Set 1 White & 1 Black by Ellusionist
Offered by Now That's a Deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 14 Mar. 2014
Incredible looking cards. They feel so smooth and you can really notice the quality. I'm not going to say much more, read the other reviews and you'll know how good these are. Stunning.

Head Case Designs Grizzly Poly Sketch Protective Snap-on Hard Back Case Cover for LG Nexus 4 E960
Offered by eCell

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Mar. 2014
This case arrived exactly on time. I looks beautiful. I even had compliments from colleagues at work! It has a roughish feel to it like the stencils on a t-shirt which gives it a little bit more grip. It fits perfectly on the phone and the slightly raised edge means that I'm not afraid on putting my phone face down on the table. I can now admire the case without the fear of scratches on my impeccable screen.

Kinobo Wireless Slimline Usb Mouse For Laptops/Desktop Pc Xp/Vista/Windows 7 (Green Detail)
Offered by Kinobo pro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan. 2014
This mouse if very reasonably priced and I was blown away by it. It fits the tightest of jean pockets and you will almost not notice that it's in your bag. It automatically switches off when unused and it makes up immediately with the click of a button. I have ended up buying many for family and friends when they asked which mouse was best for traveling.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 - Kinect Compatible (Xbox 360)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan. 2014
By far the best exercise game I've used. Tried many others including 'Get fit' and 'zumba' and this one is by far the best. The body tracking makes great use of the kinect's limited capabilities to ensure that you complete the moves correctly. I use this very often when I can't make it to the gym. It really helps to control your workout routine.

Neotechs® Xbox Kinect TV Mount Bracket Clip Holder Sensor Stand
Neotechs® Xbox Kinect TV Mount Bracket Clip Holder Sensor Stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 23 Jan. 2014
Pros - Fits the kinect no problem and fits almost any TV
Cons - This is mainly personal, I tried using it on my thin monitor and it didn't shrink to the right length, the backplate is also very long so if you have a TV with a large back, it may angle the kinect downwards. But fits my TV like a charm so can't complain.

i-stay best ipad messenger bag case 10.1 inch is0101 for men and for women, a cool travel man bag. For ipad, ipad 2, ipad 3, ipad 4, Samsung galaxy tab bag, Asus transformer pad bag, nexus bag, netbook, tablet, ereader. Comes with non-slip replacement bag strap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan. 2014
Amazing quality, used to travel around the subway in Paris and it holds everything you need for work. Good price for the quality and very comfortable, The non-slip rubber strap really does work, whether the bag is light or heavy it's never slipped off of my shoulder.

TRIXES Computer Technician Precision Torx Screwdriver Set.
TRIXES Computer Technician Precision Torx Screwdriver Set.
Offered by Digiflex

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, 23 Jan. 2014
The bits were too long from the middle which meant the hooks did not catch in the vice. This meant not traction when screwing and the bits would turn with the screw.

Page: 1 | 2