Profile for Mandymoo > Reviews

Content by Mandymoo

Mandymoo "Mandymoo" (North London,UK)

Page: 1 | 2
NOW That's What I Call 21st Century
NOW That's What I Call 21st Century

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT TRACKS, 24 Jan. 2015
Great varied artist something for everyone,great cd.

NOW That's What I Call A Party
NOW That's What I Call A Party

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PARTY CD, 24 Jan. 2015
Great cd had a party and just left this disc to play,something for everyone.

Lot of 6 x CE4 eGo Electronic Cigarette Atomizer - 1.6ml (no Nicotine and Tobacco)
Offered by E-THINKER

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 24 Jan. 2015
Great price,work well sent very quick,handy to have a few as i alternate between ordinary and menthol so handy to just swap over.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars IT REALLY WORKS !!!! FROM A USED TO BE HEAVY SMOKER, 5 Jan. 2015
I regard myself as a heavy smoker,i bought this on a friends recommendation.I have to say i absolutly love it,i have cut my smoking down by about 60% i have found that if you try just cold turkey you will have problems but i have been alternating but i have to say i am truly shocked at how this has cut my smoking down,the kit is well worth the money you have everything barring the liquid to get you started.I recommend a high strength liquid to start 36mg,but i am already down to 24mg and it is only a week.I cannot recommend highly enough they are powerful and i have tried every anti smoking patches,inhalers,sprays etc,but this is the only thing that has definatly works.Do it gradually you will not regret it.The kit was sent very quick and is worth every penny.

Bombsites and Lollipops: My 1950s East End Childhood
Bombsites and Lollipops: My 1950s East End Childhood
by Jacky Hyams

5.0 out of 5 stars COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN, 26 Feb. 2014
Reading this book brought back fond memories of my nan,as an east ender myself as well as my nan reminded me of the stories that she told me.

Now That's What I Call Reggae
Now That's What I Call Reggae

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST HAVE !!!!!!!!, 25 July 2013
This cd compilations is one of the best yet,so many across the board songs,great for a party,and like me many old trip down memory lane songs.
I would absolutely recommend this cd.

75 Birds and Butterflies to Knit & Crochet
75 Birds and Butterflies to Knit & Crochet
by Lesley Stanfield

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK, 19 Sept. 2011
This book is filled with ideas,the motiffs are great for all sorts of crafts i found amazon to be the cheapest for this book.

Veterinary Approved Remote Control Dog Training Collar (992) Stop barking , jumping, pets bad behaviour.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PAINFREE TRAINER, 28 Jun. 2011
I purchased this product as it VIBRATES it DOESN'T GIVE A SHOCK,I have a german shepherd pup and she kept chasing my 3 cats,so bought this collar with antisipation,But it worked,when she chased the cat i buzzed her and she got to know that if she went near the cat she would get buzzed,it was as though she thought the vibration was coming from the cat,I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS HUMANE PAINFREE TRAINER,the shock collars should be banned.
I have trained dogs for 25years and have never resorted to any pain induced training,i bought this product as my mother is 75 and she can use this to control my dog when i am not there.
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT IF YOU HAVE A HEADSTRONG UNTRAINED DOG.

Mystery Stories (Nintendo DS)
Mystery Stories (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT MIND GAME, 16 July 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This game is hours of mind stimulation,i would highly recommend cannot put it down once i started playing.

Agatha Christie : The Miss Marple Collection (12 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1984]
Agatha Christie : The Miss Marple Collection (12 Disc Box Set) [DVD] [1984]
Dvd ~ Joan Hickson

5.0 out of 5 stars HOURS OF BRILLIANT MURDER MYSTERY, 23 Feb. 2009
I bought 2 sets as my mum is an avid Miss Marple fan,there are hours of superb Murder Mystery,you will not be disappointed if you purchase this box set,you can watch them time and again and still be enthrawled.

Page: 1 | 2