Profile for Jon B. > Reviews

Adobe InDesign CS2: Classroom in a book
Adobe InDesign CS2: Classroom in a book
by Adobe Creative Team

5.0 out of 5 stars A great help, 8 Jan. 2006
I knew I wanted to do a bit of web site design but had only worked with Publisher and FrontPage and really unhappy with the results. I bought GoLive but then realized I had no idea what to do with it now that I had it. Got this book along with a couple of others, this has been a great resource. I am building my webpage and it is really looking good. With the help of this book I am learning how to use the Adobe CS2 Suite to real advantage. This book walks you through the steps of working in the environment all the way to putting it on the ftp site to be a working webpage. I am really pleased with the results so far and know that as I work through this the second time my skills will only improve. As a beginner it is a great help and as I have learned I have gone back to pick up the things I missed the first time around. Well worth the investment.

Highways Heartaches & Honky Tonks
Highways Heartaches & Honky Tonks

5.0 out of 5 stars 3H's is a winner, 22 Jan. 2004
If you enjoy the country sound with a bit of folk and honky tonk mixed in this album is a winner. Brian is for real and this album is fun to listen to and yet has a few that kind of jerk the heart strings as well. Love it and play it often.