Profile for Colleen Hunt > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition
Mystery Case Files: Shadow Lake Collector's Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Started well, 18 Jun. 2014
I was enjoying this game that I got for free, however, you can only do two locations before you have to pay to access the 'bonus content.' I expected more than 30 minutes play. It definitely wasn't clear from the description that the bonus content was the majority of the game. I realise many people might say I can't expect much for free but I do think you can expect the description to be accurate.

CastleVille Legends
CastleVille Legends

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 4 May 2014
This review is from: CastleVille Legends (App)
I'm really enjoying this game. I don't have to bother my fb friends to play. The fact that you can join an alliance and chat in game to other players is brilliant. You can buy from and sell to others playing the game so there is never any need to I vote friends. You can buy crowns in game but you don't really need to. Other players send quick spells that you use to speed things up. My only complaint is that dragons (atm in my game) can only be bought with crowns. If not for that it would have had 5 stars.

The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)
The Room Two (Kindle Tablet Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!, 10 April 2014
I really enjoyed this game immensely. I found it almost impossible to put down until I finished it. I will look for more like it but I expect to be disappointed. Can't say enough about it to do it justice.

The Touch
The Touch

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 22 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Touch (Kindle Edition)
The Touch is gripping and well written. I couldn't put it down. The relationship between the main characters was very entertaining.

My-Link USB CRYSTAL 3 fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, notebook, Xbox, Etc.
My-Link USB CRYSTAL 3 fans Cooler Pad for Laptop, notebook, Xbox, Etc.
Offered by ZONNIX UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well., 16 Sept. 2013
It's a bit small for my laptop although reading the other comments I thought it would be the right size. But having said that, it does work. Keeps my laptop lovely and cool.

Skullcandy NBA Series Hesh 2.0 Over-Ear Headphones with In-Line Microphone - Brandon Roy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., 16 Sept. 2013
Bought for my grandson and he says they're brilliant. Very good value for money and so far lasting longer than any he's had so far.

Red Dingo Plain Dog Lead, M, 18 mm x 1.2 m, Classic Purple
Red Dingo Plain Dog Lead, M, 18 mm x 1.2 m, Classic Purple
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable handle., 16 Sept. 2013
Matches the collar perfectly. I bought it because the extendable lead isn't suitable for tying her up outside the shop but it's so comfortable I use it instead of the extendable one often.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars And the dog loves it too., 16 Sept. 2013
This was exactly as expected. Even the dog loves it. Not alot to say. It was the right size and colour.

Whitehouse Aurora Thermal Blackout Fuschia 120cms Wide Straight Edged Roller Blind

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 16 Sept. 2013
Lovely blind. I was able to use the existing holes from my previous blind so super easy to put up.

Fluval Mini Underwater Filter 200LPH
Fluval Mini Underwater Filter 200LPH
Offered by aquacadabra

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 11 July 2013
This works so well! My last one was alot bigger but didn't work nearly as well. This one is virtually silent and cleans the tank brilliantly.

Page: 1 | 2