Profile for Dennis Atherall > Reviews

The Love Collection
The Love Collection
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Mantovani &his Orchestra--The Love collection, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: The Love Collection (Audio CD)
This one brings back memories because I collected Mantovani Records in 1953-4 and gave them to charity about fifty years later.
I'm pleased to have the music on CD but I did save some on cassettes.
Thanks for your presentation on these old favourites, we youngsters in our mid eighties are no longer big spenders
but at Amazon you give us a good range of prices to chose from.
Thanks a lot!

Three Classic Albums Plus (Bean Bags / The Genius of Coleman Hawkins / Night Hawk)

5.0 out of 5 stars Three Classic Albums Plus (Bean Bags)/ The Genius of Coleman Hawkins., 14 Dec. 2012
I like this selection because it covers a wide range of moods and suits an old fogie like me who enjoyed jazz back in the 1950s. I'm pleased I found this on Amazon, thanks for your quick delivery service.

Eight Classic Albums [Audio CD] Gerry Mulligan
Eight Classic Albums [Audio CD] Gerry Mulligan

3.0 out of 5 stars Gerry Mulligan Eight Classic Albums., 14 Dec. 2012
There is nothing wrong with the CDs but I have no fond memories of Gerry Mulligans music and I prefer a tenor sax.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2014 10:00 AM GMT

Back to Back + Side by Side
Back to Back + Side by Side

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to Back --Side by Side, 14 Dec. 2012
First Class, it reminds me of the record I had in 1959-60. I gave it to charity a few years ago and changed my equipment to cassettes. I am now pleased to add CDs which Amazon supply very promptly and I can enjoy a trip down memory lane listening to my old favourites.
Thanks for your good service.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Stan Getz Eight Classic Albums, 14 Dec. 2012
I was a Stan Getz fan way back in the 60s and gave all my old records to charity a few years ago. I have returned to my favourite Jazz music and am so pleased I can replace my old records on Amazon with CDs.
The service regarding delivery and packaging is first class and the music is great.