Profile for Lainey > Reviews

Premier Housewares Gingerbread Man Adult Apron - 86 x 69 x 1 cm
Premier Housewares Gingerbread Man Adult Apron - 86 x 69 x 1 cm
Offered by Continental Commercial Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 6 Mar 2014
Bought this as a gift and she loved it. Quality was good and size would fit all. Apparently it washes very well too.

Ladies elegant slimline extending cane in black and pink
Ladies elegant slimline extending cane in black and pink
Offered by Dragonfly Optical

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 6 Mar 2014
My Mum very reluctantely needed to use a walking stick and said she would only use one if she had a nice one. I bought this for her and she loved it. Very elegant, very sturdy and easy to adjust to the height required. Mum now takes it everywhere with her and is quite proud to show it off.

Gingerbread Men Single Oven Glove / Mitt
Gingerbread Men Single Oven Glove / Mitt

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 3 Jan 2014
Very good quality oven glove. Bought this with along with a ginderbread apron for a present and they were realy pleased with it.

Mr Fothergill's Seeds Colourful Vegetables Collection
Mr Fothergill's Seeds Colourful Vegetables Collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait to see the results, 3 Jan 2014
They all look lovely. Looking forward to planting them and seeing the results. Delivery very quick. I will look to purchase again in coming seasons.

500 Juices and Smoothies
500 Juices and Smoothies
by Christine Watson

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners in Smoothie or Juice making, 11 Oct 2013
Having just bought a Juicer & Smoothie maker, I wanted a book with lots of varied recipies to help me get to know my new gadgets and this book was exactly what I needed.
Lots of interesting recipies for all sorts of occassions.The only thing I wished it had, was some hints and tips. For instance, when using beetroot to juice, it didn't mention if the beetroot should be raw or cooked??
However, all in all, I am very pleased with this little book.

Let It Go
Let It Go
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely laid back album, 3 Jun 2013
This review is from: Let It Go (Audio CD)
Love Will's voice but in my opinion can sometimes choose the wrong songs.
This album has a lovely laid back feel and I feel is one of his best. Actually, I think he gets better and better with time.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Birthday Balloons)
Amazon.co.uk Gift Card - £20 (Birthday Balloons)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Birthday idea, 3 Jun 2013
A great product and service.
Voucher arrived within two days (with super saver delivery)
Great idea, as there is so much to choose from with this voucher.

Jewel Master: Cradle Of Egypt (Nintendo DS)
Jewel Master: Cradle Of Egypt (Nintendo DS)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 10 Jun 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I just love puzzle games and I was told that the Cradle of Egypt would be a game for me. I purchased it about a month ago and at first wasn't quite sure what I was doing. After a while I realised that you need to clear all the dark blue squares and then get rid of the bug before you can clear a level. I am now on level 20 and cannot get past it. I have been on this level for 2 weeks now and spend every bit of spare time I have trying to master it. 3 times I have almost got it and then my time runs out. I think my husband is now getting fed up with me not talking to him because of this game. I am the sort of person who will never give up, so if this game takes me another year to complete, then so be it.
It is a very addictive game and be prepared to lose hours at a time.