Profile for Mrs T > Reviews

Content by Mrs T

Mrs T

Jarrow Methylcobalamin B12, 1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges (1000mcg, 100 Lemon Flavour Vegan Lozenges)
Offered by Nature's Remedies

5.0 out of 5 stars B12, 22 Oct. 2013
What can I say. Having been diagnosed with pernicious anemia over 15 years ago I was one of the youngest in our area. Slowly but surely my symptoms have become worse. I have my injection every 2 months , but , by 5 to 6 weeks after it i am getting the awful forgetfulness and the crippling tiredness. Tingling and pain in my hands and feet and my back pain from an unsuccessful operation is unbearable. So I did a lot of research and this product kept popping up. So, what harm can it do to try it. . I thought. IT IS AMAZING! !!!!! I began by taking two a day and this is now the 3rd. week. I wondered if it was "all in my head" so just to see if it was , I stopped for two days. As I'm writing this my hands are tingling and last night I was shattered. So I've begun taking them again today. I have got the 1000 mcg. I cannot praise them enough. I certainly don't consider myself easily pleased.! But these are a miracle. If we can find anything to help us to just get through each day it has to be worth a try. I'm not a G P. And this is my personal review. So by all means speak to your Dr . Best wishes.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2013 7:00 PM BST