Profile for Mr. M. Cooksey > Reviews

Content by Mr. M. Cooksey

Mr. M. Cooksey (Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2
Sony Xperia Z1 Hard Plastic (PC) Case - White Cover with Zombie Eat Flesh Design
Offered by Phone Cases UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case!, 1 Dec. 2013
This is quite a nice, sturdy little case.

The SIM card and memory card ports are covered but the micro USB/charging port is easily accessible, same with the volume keys and the power on/off/lock screen.

As a Subway employee, this always gives my colleagues and customers a giggle~!

Samsung USB Connector to microUSB for Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 (ET-R205UBEGSTD)
Samsung USB Connector to microUSB for Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 (ET-R205UBEGSTD)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite a handy little gadget!, 23 Oct. 2012
I bought this to use with my Samsung Galaxy S3, I had read that you could connect various USB devices to it so I thought I'd give it a go.

Some things work better than others but for the price, you can't really go wrong.

I've connected a USB drive, an external hard drive, a ps2 controller (using a USB adapter), an xbox 360 controller (using a wireless usb receiver) and there's plenty more things you can connect such as a mouse, keyboard and a few other things presumably.

If you intend on using external controllers to play games you should probably have your phone rooted but other than that it's easy-peasy.

DIGIFLEX 2.5 Sata to USB Hard Drive Caddy HDD Enclosure Case Laptop and PC parts
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic little enclosure! Even comes with a pouch!, 15 Jun. 2012
I bought this to replace a faulty external HDD enclosure for a client.
He was very pleased to be able to access his drive again. He was even happier about the price!
It feels a little cheap so if you're going to be doing strenuous activities such as strapping it to your tank or going mountain biking with it, you might want to look for something more expensive.
For the price, this is fantastic.

Qualatex Balloon Magic Kit
Qualatex Balloon Magic Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid loved these balloon animals!, 14 Jun. 2012
This review is from: Qualatex Balloon Magic Kit (Toy)
This is a great little kit! It comes with a pump, balloons and a little book showing you how to make many many things!
The balloons are pretty strong so even for beginners, they probably won't burst, just make sure to leave space for air elsewhere!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Learning to Use Visual Basic
Learning to Use Visual Basic
by Abe Holmes
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Abe Holmes!, 14 Jun. 2012
I haven't actually read this book yet, I bought it because my secondary school teacher wrote it.
He was a very funny fellow and explained things well so I have a lot of faith in his book.

Mobilizers: Perforated Mesh Net Flexible Case For HTC Desire S With Free Screen Protector - White

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good item!, 14 Jun. 2012
It does its job and fits the phone described.
The screen protectors are... bad.
But hey! You're after the case, right?

Head Adult Vulcan Backpack - Black/Grey
Head Adult Vulcan Backpack - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic bag!, 14 Jun. 2012
This is a great little bag!
It has a main compartment, two side pockets which fit bottles of water very nicely and there's a small pocket at the front.
There's also a little pouch inside the main compartment for you to keep you iPod or whatever in but I tend to keep it on me so that I can change track and stuff.

All-in-all, this is a good bag and it's lasting me well! I doubt I'll get rid of it any time soon and I would be sad to see it go.

Draper 56228 200-Piece Nylon Cable Tie Pack
Draper 56228 200-Piece Nylon Cable Tie Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Cable ties!, 14 Jun. 2012
Cable ties are a must have around the household! They're so useful.

There isn't much to be said about this item. They're cable ties. They tie cables as well as other things. Use your imagination!

Minisuit Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad, Nexus, Galaxy Tab, Touch Screens
Minisuit Capacitive Stylus Pen for iPad, Nexus, Galaxy Tab, Touch Screens

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good for Draw Something!, 14 Jun. 2012
I bought this product when I was hooked on Draw Something and it worked beautifully!
Unfortunately it didn't last very long :( There seemed to be a thin layer of plastic or something over the rubber to reduce friction on your screen. After that wore off, it dragged and made using it very difficult.

But hey! It's a cheap item, just buy another!

Crud Urban Racepack with Crudcatcher and Raceguard - Black, Pack of 1
Crud Urban Racepack with Crudcatcher and Raceguard - Black, Pack of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars They look good and appear to work well!, 14 Jun. 2012
These are incredibly easy to fit, I mean, literally all you have to do is fit the bracket to the rear guard by clicking it in, the you apply a piece of rubber around the inside of the little part that goes around your seat post and slot it in and tighten it up.
The other part is fitted using two 'O' rings that you stretch round your frame and clip in. Job done!

I've been out with my new bike three or four times now and I've came back relatively clean.

Plus! They look bloody good! My bike is white so I thought I'd go for a little contrast and add black :P

If you want to look cool, feel cool and be cool all whilst keeping clean, get these.
Comment Comment | Permalink