Profile for danglepuss > Reviews

Content by danglepuss

danglepuss

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Unlocking the Animal Mind: How Your Pet's Feelings Hold the Key to His Health and Happiness
by Kathryn Lance

5.0 out of 5 stars knew it, 15 Jun. 2015
looks very interesting and common sense, animals are traumatized like people are. I wanted it to check this out, as I work with a lovly lady from Cats protection, but er boss is a monster that thinks it is alright to move a cat being socialized from somewhere it feels safe to another place, in a pen outside, where it will not become accustomed to household noises and I thought this was abusive and according to this guy is is. Yet no one challenges this woman, who is narssisstic to say the least.

Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go to Work
by Robert D. Hare

5.0 out of 5 stars lets all be more realistic about the psychopaths amongst us, 15 Jun. 2015
About time people realized that there are large numbers of psychopaths walking amongst us, like police officers, lawyers, surgeons judges etc.

The Equalizer [DVD] [2014]
The Equalizer [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Denzel Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars Denzel is just such a talented actor., 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: The Equalizer [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Any Denzel movie is good for me. Haven't watched it yet am saving it for recovering from a visit with one of those psychopathic surgeons.

A Walk Among the Tombstones [DVD] [2014]
A Walk Among the Tombstones [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Liam Neeson

4.0 out of 5 stars master of gratuitous violence, waiting to watch., 15 Jun. 2015
don't know haven't watched it, am savingup lots of films for time I can't do anything much as I will be incapacitated by surgery. Laim does gratuitous violence well, he is not a Denzel however.

3 Days to Kill [DVD]
3 Days to Kill [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kevin Costner

4.0 out of 5 stars waiting for time to watch, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: 3 Days to Kill [DVD] (DVD)
haven't watched it yet, but looks action packed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 18, 2015 12:57 PM BST

Purina ONE Senior 7+ Rich in Chicken & Whole Grains Cat Food 800 g (Pack of 4)
Purina ONE Senior 7+ Rich in Chicken & Whole Grains Cat Food 800 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars yummy for Danglepuss, 15 Jun. 2015
for my little 18 year old cat that I am fighting to put some weight on, she is actually eating these and she hasn't eaten dry food for ages. Seems to like them ans she is very fussy.

Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, 100 g (Pack of 96)
Felix Mixed Selection in Jelly Wet Cat Food Pouch, 100 g (Pack of 96)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok for stray kitties, 15 Jun. 2015
well actually I don't eat it so I don't know. This is for my stray cat cat, I have been socializing and he goes to his new forever home on the 25th July, bless him, he has got a lovely home to go to.

Gone Girl [DVD] [2014]
Gone Girl [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Ben Affleck

4.0 out of 5 stars waiting for time to watch, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Gone Girl [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
haven't watched it, but appealed to me and am 99.999% right when I see a cut from a film.

Beekeeping For Dummies (UK Edition)
Beekeeping For Dummies (UK Edition)
by David Wiscombe

5.0 out of 5 stars looking forward to more bees, 15 Jun. 2015
When I move and have a bigger garden I want to have bees, I love them and when my lavender flowers soon ,y front garden will be full of them, they need our love and care, before we loose them all.

Avonmore
Avonmore

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 15 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Avonmore (Audio CD)
very slick, well orchestrated and delightful. I am besotted and am playing this over and over in the car. Another winner from Mr Ferry as far as I am concerned.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17