Profile for Practicalannie > Reviews

Content by Practicalannie

Practicalannie

Page: 1 | 2
LalaLoopsy Doll Yuki Kimono (Large)
LalaLoopsy Doll Yuki Kimono (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great doll. Bought just for myself really as I ..., 1 Dec 2014
This is a great doll. Bought just for myself really as I loved it. Not a collector of LalaLoopsy but this one took my fancy. It is such a good design.

FitFlop-Sandals Yoko Women-UK: 6- Black
FitFlop-Sandals Yoko Women-UK: 6- Black
Offered by Crystalz

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great comfortable fitflop shoe, 23 Sep 2014
I really love fitflops for summer. They are so comfortable and stylish at the same time. I have four pairs now in different styles and colours. They are very good to walk in, and my feet don't ache at all even if walking all day when sightseeing on holiday. I have given a five star rating as I believe that they are worth it.

360 Cycle - York Paris - Cycling T-shirt - yellow - XXL
360 Cycle - York Paris - Cycling T-shirt - yellow - XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Memento of the Grand Depart, 18 July 2014
My husband loves this T shirt. He intends to wear it on holiday in France this year.

Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Hart

5.0 out of 5 stars always so funny, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a Christmas gift for the family. They will watch it over and over. Miranda is always so funny, even if a little rude sometimes.

A Sackful of Stories
A Sackful of Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Reallly good Author, 7 Dec 2013
I love Freda Lightfoot stories. I have read several of her novels and will continue to do so. Quaint at times, but most enjoyable and true to life in a lot of ways for ordinary folk.

Sylvanian Families Toilet Tent
Sylvanian Families Toilet Tent
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and amusing little item, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this for an amusing addition to my grand-daughter's collection. She will be thrilled with it. I may build some country side scenery around it to make it look authentic on the camp site.

Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture
Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture
Offered by jadlamracingmodels

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good set of furniture, 7 Dec 2013
As always sylvanian furniture is authentic and sturdy. Their popularity will probably never lessen, as they are quite collectable items.

Sylvanian Families Cosy Living Room Furniture
Sylvanian Families Cosy Living Room Furniture
Offered by Toys Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good set of furniture, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter's log cabin. She will be so thrilled on Christmas Day to be able to put it in the cabin. Very well made and realistic.

Sylvanian Families Panda Family
Sylvanian Families Panda Family
Offered by jadlamracingmodels

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little family group, 7 Dec 2013
These are lovely little creatures. I am sure that my grand-daughter will love them. She is quite particular about her choices and these were top of her Christmas list. So glad I could get them at a reasonable price too.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Monkey
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Monkey

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little bag, 15 Sep 2013
My grandson absolutely loves his backpack. It is very stylish and the bananas on the zip are so cute. Highly recommended for small children.

Page: 1 | 2