ARRAY(0xafbe34f8)

Dvd ~ Miranda Hart
Offered by EagleDVD
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars always so funny, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Miranda - Series 1-3 [DVD] (DVD)
Bought as a Christmas gift for the family. They will watch it over and over. Miranda is always so funny, even if a little rude sometimes.

A Sackful of Stories
A Sackful of Stories
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reallly good Author, 7 Dec 2013
I love Freda Lightfoot stories. I have read several of her novels and will continue to do so. Quaint at times, but most enjoyable and true to life in a lot of ways for ordinary folk.

Sylvanian Families Toilet Tent
Sylvanian Families Toilet Tent
Offered by a1 Toys
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and amusing little item, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this for an amusing addition to my grand-daughter's collection. She will be thrilled with it. I may build some country side scenery around it to make it look authentic on the camp site.

Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture
Sylvanian Families Rustic Kitchen Furniture
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good set of furniture, 7 Dec 2013
As always sylvanian furniture is authentic and sturdy. Their popularity will probably never lessen, as they are quite collectable items.

Sylvanian Families Cosy Living Room Furniture
Sylvanian Families Cosy Living Room Furniture
Price: 18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good set of furniture, 7 Dec 2013
I bought this for my grand-daughter's log cabin. She will be so thrilled on Christmas Day to be able to put it in the cabin. Very well made and realistic.

Sylvanian Families Panda Family
Sylvanian Families Panda Family
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute little family group, 7 Dec 2013
These are lovely little creatures. I am sure that my grand-daughter will love them. She is quite particular about her choices and these were top of her Christmas list. So glad I could get them at a reasonable price too.

Skip Hop Zoo Pack Monkey
Skip Hop Zoo Pack Monkey
Offered by IDEAL-TECH(10-25 days to receive)
Price: 15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little bag, 15 Sep 2013
My grandson absolutely loves his backpack. It is very stylish and the bananas on the zip are so cute. Highly recommended for small children.

The Original Swinky Hair Accessory Eden Grey
The Original Swinky Hair Accessory Eden Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Practicalannie, 15 Sep 2013
I love the swinky hair accessory, it is such a good idea. It is very stylish and so versatile. I use mine frequently. I also have a brown one

Genuine Italian Soft Leather, Small Navy Blue with Brown Cross Body or Shoulder Bag Handbag. Includes a Protective Dust Bag.
Offered by Primo Sacchi
Price: 29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous little cross body bag, 12 July 2013
I love this bag, it is comfortable to carry as an across the body bag. Quite roomy despite the small size. Lovely soft leather. Good colour. I am very tempted to buy another colour in this style. Feel that I will get a lot of use from this bag.

Angelique in Love
Angelique in Love
by Sergeanne Golon

5.0 out of 5 stars Avid reading, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Angelique in Love (Paperback)
I have this book in a tatty old state, and would love to have the Angelique books in English for my Kindle

Please Amazon - try to manage this. I am not alone in requesting this, they are classic novels.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 4, 2013 2:11 PM BST