Profile for Lisa Mistry-Palmer > Reviews

Content by Lisa Mistry-Palmer

Lisa Mistry-Palmer

Okiedog Equinox Shuttle Luxury Travel Baby Changing Bag (Black/White)
Okiedog Equinox Shuttle Luxury Travel Baby Changing Bag (Black/White)

5.0 out of 5 stars A luxury large baby changing bag., 23 Feb 2014
I brought this bag as soon as my baby girl turned 6 months (she went on the bottle and began having 3 meals a day and I needed a good food compartment.) Each compartment has been thoughtfully sized and there are extra strong colourful bags inside for nappy changing stuff and baby clothes/mum's stuff. Plenty of inside pockets and pockets to the front and back and the bottle warmer in the food compartment keeps warm for up to 3 hours. The bag looks very luxurious and I love the high maded quality material. I recently took the bag on a weekend break and fitted all my baby's things inside. I also can fit my baby's rolled up playmat inside the main compartment, which is great when visiting friends and family. Only negative is that day to day carrying can be quite heavy as bag is large and bulky, however, a large bag to fit toys, nappies and food ect... is something that just comes with being a mum.

Inspiration: Thoughts and Quotations for Every Day (Gift)
Inspiration: Thoughts and Quotations for Every Day (Gift)
by Angela Davey

5.0 out of 5 stars A neat compact book of quotes for everyday., 23 Feb 2014
I brought this book for my partner who is becoming more spiritual. He finds it useful to read in the morning and he says it sets the tone for the day.

Baby Faces Peekaboo!
Baby Faces Peekaboo!
by Dorling Kindersley
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My eight month old laughs out loud with this book., 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Baby Faces Peekaboo! (Board book)
My little girl loves looking at the 'baby in the mirror' so I brought this book because I thought she would enjoy seeing other babies. Every time a baby's face is revealed, my little girl laughs and laughs. It also focuses on the baby's emotions (happy baby smiling, grumpy baby frowning) so it will help my daughter's emotional development as she moves into the toddler years. A very worth-while buy.