Profile for maryshelley > Reviews

Beyondfashion 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup W195
Beyondfashion 15 Color Face Concealer Camouflage Palette Makeup W195
Offered by WEIKE

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful!, 17 Aug. 2013
The most awful, uselss item of make up I have ever purchased. Contains nothing more than what appears to be vaseline and the lighter colours are CLEAR. What good is that when you are trying to conceal a blemish?!

Don't waste your money. Maybelline do a green stick for under two pounds and it works (see my review). As for this - avoid like the plague!

American Psycho [DVD] [2000]
American Psycho [DVD] [2000]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by best_value_entertainment

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 Aug. 2013
This review is from: American Psycho [DVD] [2000] (DVD)
I remember seeing this years ago and it having quite an impact. I think I've become de sensitised to horror in general. it's still an interesting film though and Christian Bale is great.

Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 300ml / 10 fl.oz.
Macadamia Natural Oil Rejuvenating Shampoo 300ml / 10 fl.oz.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 17 Aug. 2013
I don't think this shampoo is particularly special; I think it could be more moisturising. I don't think it s as good as 'Aussie' for example, so I would consider prices before you purchase. (See my review for the Leave in Cream).

Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Hair Cream - 300 ml
Macadamia Nourishing Leave in Hair Cream - 300 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stuff!, 17 Aug. 2013
Luscious product that works really well and smells absolutely delicious. My hair is dry because I tint it and this really moisturises and de frizzes it. Really cheap too compared to other products. Recommended!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 17 Aug. 2013
My daughter absolutely loved these and they were great value for money. I would recommend them for teenagers - funky designs.

Assigned! the Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to "Sapphire and Steel"
Assigned! the Unofficial and Unauthorised Guide to "Sapphire and Steel"
by Richard Callaghan

5.0 out of 5 stars At Last!, 17 Aug. 2013
I have been a fan of the series since it was first aired and remember being completely terrified as a child. For me, this series ranks alongside Hammer House of Horror. It's great to have a guide of the episodes and although the book is a bit short, I thoroughly enjoyed it and read it whilst watching each episode again for the umpteenth time (sad I know!)

I would love there to be a glossy book (like Hammer produce) but I guess Sapphire and Steel was such a 'one off!'

Maybelline Jade Cover Stick Concealer
Maybelline Jade Cover Stick Concealer
Offered by inandout-distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Job!, 17 Aug. 2013
Really works, absolutely excellent and covers redness and blemishes really well. Best worn under foundation and if necessary, use a normal concealer over foundation. Recommended.

Afterlife is Real
Afterlife is Real
by Theresa Cheung

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't think so!, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Afterlife is Real (Paperback)
If it were as easy as this woman suggests then why is everyone still dying of cancer and why can't we all have an amazing return from the brink of death?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 20, 2013 2:27 PM GMT

KARMA RELEASE MEDITATION CD
KARMA RELEASE MEDITATION CD
by Diana Cooper
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 July 2013
Very, very relaxing. Not sure if it's not all 'hokum' but I enjoyed listening to it and imagining being released from the shackles of past lives!

A Little Light On The Spiritual Laws
A Little Light On The Spiritual Laws
by Diana Cooper

3.0 out of 5 stars Light?, 5 July 2013
I think this book is quite 'heavy!' I just can't be as good as the author suggests. What she discusses makes sense but life's too short!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4