Profile for Fathy > Reviews

Max Payne 3 (PC DVD)
Max Payne 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by findprice

4.0 out of 5 stars Great game with action, 12 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Max Payne 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Great game with action! But a bit different with original Max Payne. I feel like play 'Die Hard' game rather than Max Payne. Not so dark from the original, but still lot of action.

Remember Me (PC DVD)
Remember Me (PC DVD)
Offered by Fuzion

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 2 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Remember Me (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I like the art style, concept and idea. The story is also great but the control was a bit awkward and clunky.

Metro 2033 (PC DVD)
Metro 2033 (PC DVD)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't read IGN review. Old FPS PC gamer here. The game was...., 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Metro 2033 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
First of all, i wanted to reviewer know I am old PC gamer. Games like classic Doom, Quake, Medal of Honor, Duke Nukem, Counter-Strike 1.6 and Half-Life is my old past games that i have experience at that time. I'm also play a modern FPS such Bioshock, Crysis and many linear FPS or arena team based.

Easy to say, this game was masterpiece of new IP even it's adaptation from book novel. I have play lots FPS and this game was the most astonishing atmospheric feeling I haven experience in FPS gaming. The graphic, the animation movement that interact with equipment and the sound looks me feel like I'm in there. It's hard to explain but if you imagine how do you survive in the abandon underground tunnel that connected to each other to reach other survivor location. How it feel when nuclear war happens and poisoned air pollution affect from nuclear weapon in surface.

All equipment has great interact with you such, you need a gas mask, if you reach on the surface area and also you will need air filter to change every several minutes. You can look your hand watch if time has ready or you can hear you breath is become hard. The other equipment such flashlight, you must pull the battery charger into flashlight or your light become low. The weapon it self has feel 'heavy' each you shoot or reload. It's become realistic if you hard to reload during the monster straight to attack at your face.

The best thing about feel atmospheric was sound and graphic. Great combination either. It's really dark, nothing you can see if you don't open your flashlight, the smoke feel the oxygen is too low. Hard to breath. Depress and tension. One mission I remember was when I need to explode the tunnel to stop the monster horde from attacking at safe place, the explosion wave effect 'feel' the pressure come toward at you. It's different when explode something in the tunnel rather at surface. The sound of environment feel you watch every step you walk. Monster, ghost or bandits are ready to after you. Every 'kerk' sound and foot steps make you feel something behind you. Abandon stuff, corpses and wall or room full of dust feel it's being abandon long time and not touches by living thing.

Some say, the game is hard. Yes, this game is hard in standard shooter even you choose normal difficulty but it has reason to be hard. The monsters, yes hard to die if you shoot several time with shotgun bullet and the mechanic weapons seems like heavy and slow, yes, what do you aspect if you shoot using gun in WW2? Every bullet is gold. The most important thing in this game was bullets, some bullets that you can trade in the underground market using to get better weapon and the bullets in this game is precious. How do you feel when you not enough bullets fighting monster horde and try to find them what ever in situation. I'm struggle to find spare weapon or bullets every corpses to survive. Or med-kit.

I think this is the best FPS post-apocalypse game I haven experience. The original Bioshock is amazing but this game give me more environment suspense and the tension feel more realistic. I'm play with PC version with enhanced in direct 11. The only problem about this game is POV (Point of View). Glad I can change manually with txt. file data according helper in Steam Community.

And lastly, I just know IGN screw it up. Stupid reviewer doesn't know how to rate good game. PC version doesn't have graphics problem at all even glitches. This game must try if you love Bioshock or Singularity, Give a chance to new good IP game. I'll look at sequel, Metro Last Light.

Singularity (PC DVD)
Singularity (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

5.0 out of 5 stars Best game! Highly recommended!, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Singularity (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
If you love new IP's game, horror fps and sci-fi, this game is for you,

I heard this game was good long ago. I try it out, it was amazing.

This game remember me as original Bioshock in term as style of gameplay FPS some combine with RPG, the weapon and pickup system was like Bioshock but the true concept style was the time manipulation system. You have given ability with handheld time machine weapon which can be change in some small place area. You can see the different time in certain area which can be use in gaming. The time period setting was at mysteries island in Russia in ending of World War II. The whole island was destroyed and vanished from world map because the failure of weapon nuclear has been separated at the whole island. You mission to discover the mysteries island and go back in time to discover what really happen in there.

Some great horror element like fight the monster, ghost and the previous soldier in WWII. It's creepy when you saw spirits from the dead people there and the sound like haunted place. The weird things just pass by and spirits ghost show what happen in there before the explosion that destroy all living thing in that island.

If you love original Bioshock, you must love this game. Try it out! i will go through if they release the sequel or prequel.

Inversion (PC DVD)
Inversion (PC DVD)
Offered by zoverstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great even like Gear of War!, 15 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Inversion (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
Some type of Gear of Wars but different concept.

- Graphics are good (great modeling).
- Gravity concept are amazing.
- Mix concept between modern + sci-fi + barbarian world.
- Great weapon.

but

- The ending story just not give the further explanation.

PS : If they made the sequel, I will go check them out.

Homefront PC Resist Edition (Steelbook)
Homefront PC Resist Edition (Steelbook)
Offered by [ promogame ]

2.0 out of 5 stars Potential but failed, 13 Jun. 2014
Potential to be good new IP but failed

- PoV (Point of View) for widescreen PC failed.
- Story are blended.
- Weapon mechanism not good as standard shooter.
- Too short for campaign.
- A.I. are worst.

Lost Planet 2 (PC DVD)
Lost Planet 2 (PC DVD)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst, bad, stupid and why? read first....(I have played original one), 15 May 2014
This review is from: Lost Planet 2 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I have played the first one, yes, the story it's not good anyway, at least you play as character and they have a story and mediocre gameplay. BUT this one was totally rubbish! The game design for co-op single player, if you want to play single story mode, you can but there is NO STORY at all! You just play random dude without name, have mission in jungle and blow up thing. And you will disappointed with save system that design for co-op player. You play single mode story just like you play multiplayer. No story just like previous one. It's feel original Lost Planet with multiplayer. No character deep like previous one. Just cut scene random thing and action, booom... you play the mission with A.I. or friends...argghh.. stupid game. I install it just played 30 minutes and I want to vomit...hate that game. Capcom still rubbish. Actually I don't understand why they cannot continue with old character or create new character for the same world that have proper cut scene, not just plain no name character. Don't buy if you want the story game.

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PC DVD)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (PC DVD)
Offered by PNA247

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not good, it's not bad...it's not for everyone., 4 May 2014
First of all, the story is not good and it's also not bad. It's just simple and blend story. The location put you on random ice planet that has alien life form, but not intelligent aliens, just animal aliens. So your enemy is not an alien, but it's a human just like you. This game is suitable for people who love mecha-robot type thing. My complain is the character design is a bit little dumb. Nothing impressive. The weapon sound effect like you having a pee in the toilet bowl. Worst with some little bug that make you restart sometimes. The overall was OK, pick up when it's cheap. Not suitable for everyone. I don't want to complain as much because the credits shows developer was small team.

The thing I hate about this game was how to operate it in PC. This game was good if you can play with direct X 10. It's enhance for PC player but not as beautiful as 2008 game. Many other game is beautiful in 2008 game. The game write specification for PC is Windows XP but I cannot play it because Games for Windows Live (GFWL) was ruined. I don't know what cause it is but I can play with WIndows 7.

So, guys, overall, it's was OK in term of games but about how to operate it, it's was bad. Buy it if you love mecha-robot type of vehicle with Japanese style of gameplay. Pick-up when it's cheap.

Machinarium Special Edition (PC/MAC DVD)
Machinarium Special Edition (PC/MAC DVD)
Offered by SC-WHOLESALE

4.0 out of 5 stars IT'S UNIQUE! I LOVE IT! (but upset for no artwork in Special Edition), 1 April 2014
I don't remember when the last I play point and click adventure when I was a kid but this game was astonishing! I admired for the first time I ordered it's about hand sketches concept style for the background, it's beautiful! The music was great suitable, fit for this type of game. The puzzle actually really hard, and maybe I'm not the type of puzzle person but without a guide, maybe I cannot finished. I like how they present the concept that the game without writing, it's just symbol to gave the message and the story. If you like point and click adventure with different concept of presentation and unique, try this out!

The point I gave 4 star instead of 5, actually the content on it. I buy for the Special Edition that writing on the case that you can get digital soundtrack and artwork but when I opened, there are nothing in there except CD game. There are nothing such manual or paper or something like that. When I check CD game content, I got there are soundtrack for mp3 format but still not include artwork just like they advertise on cover for Special Edition. So, if you read this and know something, please reply me.

Red Faction: Guerrilla (PC DVD)
Red Faction: Guerrilla (PC DVD)
Offered by findprice

4.0 out of 5 stars The physics was astonishing!, 19 Mar. 2014
I have to say for this game it was very good. Actually for the first time I play, i didn't get into the style of gameplay for the first time but after while testing it, it was great and very innovative. It reminds me like Grand Theft Auto but the Mars version. You are the Martian and fighting the EDF (Earth Defend Force). I don't exactly understand the first time I got into this series but after while I got how they give you think further time if how human success life in Mars. How exactly become Martian if we success build the colonies there.

The most important think I love this game is about physic. It's remind me the Frostbite engine that applied in several game from EA (DICE) but this physic engine was more amazing than Frostbite. They build from Geo-Mod for destruction physic and I think this engine was more detail, imagine you can destroy every detail structure building and each structure have different support from each pole or pylon. This game actually not focus on combat, it's more focus in destruction and you are not soldier but you are only miner who fight for Martian freedom.

i love this game but for technical problem, I gave 4 stars because you really need fast computer to run it. There are little problem before launch the game but with patch and update, it's good to go. I have high end PC and it's can go all maximum graphics but after long period time, my PC become hot and not suitable for running more than certain long time. I think it was lot of physics that required your graphic card push to maximum.

Page: 1 | 2