Profile for CF > Reviews

Content by CF

CF

EasyAcc® HTC ONE Leather Case Flip Case Cover Wallet Case Bumper Pouch with Stand Card Holder for HTC ONE M7 - Black / Full Body Protector / Premium PU Leder

4.0 out of 5 stars Very decent case, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this case after reading the reviews and obviously the price. So far it is in good shape and is of a decent quality. Overall pretty good for the price.

His Indecent Lessons
His Indecent Lessons

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 Feb 2014
Makes an ok reading. I must admit that I spotted two spelling errors. Not a bad piece of work if the author is just starting out.

Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream - 453g
Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream - 453g
Offered by Beauty by Zara Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 4 Feb 2014
I bought this product based on the reviews, while I think it is ok, I don't really see much difference to my hair from using it.

ELASTA QP OLIVE OIL & MANGO BUTTER 170gm
ELASTA QP OLIVE OIL & MANGO BUTTER 170gm
Offered by afrocosmetics4u

4.0 out of 5 stars Good scent, 4 Feb 2014
Normally some products which are aimed at afro type hair can be heavy with a very pungent smell. This product has a very lovely smell and moisturizes the hair.

Aliceband - Plain simulated tortoise shell triple row wide alice band
Aliceband - Plain simulated tortoise shell triple row wide alice band

3.0 out of 5 stars Seems ok, 4 Feb 2014
I purchased this sometime ago. It arrived within a good timeframe and is of good quality. I have worn it one or twice as I have my hair in cornrows.

Just Give Me a Reason
Just Give Me a Reason

5.0 out of 5 stars Good song, 4 Feb 2014
This is one of my favourite songs. So I jumped at the chance to purchase it here. it was downloaded promptly, the sound is good quality.

Angel [Clean]
Angel [Clean]

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 3 Jan 2013
This review is from: Angel [Clean] (MP3 Download)
I purchased this here and it was good quality sound wise. I love this song, it was easy to download, plus with the new amazon I cloud player this music is always available.