ARRAY(0xa809be7c)

Profile for Bookworm > Reviews

Content by Bookworm

Bookworm

"Stockholm" Blue Double Flannelette (complete set) Duvet Cover Plus Fitted Sheet & Pillowcase, 100% Brushed Cotton

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and soft, 11 Jan 2013
When I received the set I thought that the fabric albeith soft was thin compared to the other one I have. But after uing it, I realised that it is warm and soft and the design is soooo wintery/christmassy; it is a lovely set perfect for cold nights and a good snuggle!

Death's Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
Death's Rival: A Jane Yellowrock Novel (Jane Yellowrock Novels)
by Faith Hunter
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: 4.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Innocence lost?, 11 Jan 2013
Jane Yellowrock still rocks in this episode but somehow her character has evolved.

Just like Anita Blake (Laurel K Hamilton), Jane is losing her innocence as she gets more and more involved with the vampires. Which is sad. She also doesn't seem to be leading much in this one but instead becomes part of a team with 2 humans and I must admit that I missed Beast as I felt she took a back seat.
That said, the story of the mysterious Mithran who seems to be infecting MoCs with a plaguelike disease is gripping and lets the reader wonder whodunnit until the big reveal.
I now would like very much to see what happens next!

Spiritchaser
Spiritchaser
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars They did it again..., 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Spiritchaser (Audio CD)
I thought that Into the Labirynth was their best world music album, but when I listened to Spiritchaser, there is no comparison! It is so much more evocative somehow. A beautiful album full of haunting tunes and of course the amazing voice of Lisa Gerrard.