ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stopped cat chewing legs, 5 Mar 2014
My cat had started chewing her legs, and had got to the stage where she had lost a lot of hair and started developing sore skin.

We read somewhere that spraying with this would help - so thought we'd save the vets bill to test this for one week to see if it helped.

It did! She hated being sprayed but it did the trick. We now no longer need to spray her, and she has stopped chewing her legs altogether - and thank god her hair has grown back too.

Great product :)

Darlac Two Way Brass Tap Manifold - Turn one tap into two
Darlac Two Way Brass Tap Manifold - Turn one tap into two
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works a treat, 5 Mar 2014
We have a set-up in the garage which has one tap and two outputs - one to the washing machine and another. For years we swapped the hoses, but now the system has competely changed! This is a fantastic product, and is such good quality. I would recommend getting this.

Zoo Med OL-48 Powersun UV Mercury Vapour Lamp, 100 Watt
Zoo Med OL-48 Powersun UV Mercury Vapour Lamp, 100 Watt
Price: 56.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping terrapins happy!, 5 Mar 2014
This bulb is all you need for a turtle. It gives them UVB and also a great deal of heat - 100W!

Our terrapins love basking under this light, and their shells have definitely improved since we introduced it.

Our set-up: we have it on a timer which has it on for 90 mins and off for 30 mins throughout the day, then off all night. We didn't want to risk blowing the bulb - even though I'm sure that's a silly worry - because it does get pretty hot.

I think the UVB lasts for only a year, so you have to keep this in mind. Worth the money!

Prestige Copper Base Stainless Steel Cookware (Including 20 cm Open Non Stick Frying Pan)
Price: 23.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a Squirrel Stove, 5 Mar 2014
We live on a boat and have a squirrel stove for burning mixed fuel - wood and coal. We were recommended to buy a copper base pan in order to optimise how much we could use this stove for cooking. This is fantastic - it heats up SO quickly and does the trick. It can be hung up too, which is useful.

You really have to read the care instructions though. Our method is after use, we wipe it out with a bit of kitchen roll, then leave to sit and cool. Then we gently wash with a sponge (no scourer!) and rinse.

Definitely worth the small amount of money paid :)

Fluval U4 Compatible X2 Carbon/Floss & X2 Foam Sponges Full Set Of Filters
Fluval U4 Compatible X2 Carbon/Floss & X2 Foam Sponges Full Set Of Filters
Offered by FishAround Ltd
Price: 9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great replacement filters for my U4, 5 Mar 2014
These are the real deal, and really do the trick. I hadn't replaced my filters for ages and it got to the stage where they looked brown even after being cleaned! After replacing them with these new ones, I could go two weeks without changing the water or cleaning the filter - and this is quite a big deal when you are housing terrapins!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice fun badge, 5 Mar 2014
This is a fun little badge for a present. Well made, too. I'd recommend getting one for a beard lover!

Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings
Under Armour Coldgear Compression Tight Women's Leggings
Price: 27.39 - 46.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable sports trousers EVER, 5 Mar 2014
These seriously are the most comfortable sports clothes I have ever worn. They fit well and look good.

These are not particularly compression-ey but they do definitely hold your shape better than loose trousers.

I don't wear them as an underlayer - I just wear them on their own, to play netball and go running. They are not see-through in any way so nothing to worry about there! They are nice and warm but do not make you hot, if that makes sense.

I would 100% recommend getting these :)

Purple Hard Back Case For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
Purple Hard Back Case For Apple iPhone 4 / 4S
Offered by robinhood99
Price: 2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case for iPhone, 29 Nov 2013
This is the second time I've bought this product (phone was stolen - product was fine!). It's fantastic - people always ask me "how did you buy a purple iPhone' - it's THAT slim! Looks great and protects well too. My first one took a fall, and cracked in the corner. Despite this fall, the phone was scratchless, and despite the crack the case still stayed strong.

Couldn't recommend more, especially given the low, low price!

Samsung PS43F4500 43-inch Widescreen HD Ready Plasma TV with Freeview (New for 2013)
Offered by ILGS - I Love Going Shopping
Price: 337.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality Plasma TV!, 29 Nov 2013
This was our first venture into the 'new TV' - and going from our old Panasonic from the 90s it was a shock!

At first we were really disappointed by the picture - it was lagging and going fuzzy while playing games through the PS3. After a bit of research online I found a tip - when using an HD TV, or just a massive TV like this, USE HDMI CABLES instead of a scart lead!

As soon as I got some HDMI cables the difference is AMAZING. It's a beautiful picture.

Another tip - choose FREE delivery. Trust me. Ordered mine on Monday afternoon and received it midday on Tuesday...

It's the easiest TV to set up, too. Just follow the instructions to put the stand together (comes with the TV) and off you go. When you plug it in and turn it on, it's only a few steps from ready. It's up to you how much you fiddle around with the settings, but basically it's ready to go.

Fantastic product, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to all! We game on it, watch TV and film and it's just brilliant.

Having looked at other models, this is also very cheap for what you're getting :)

Enjoy!

Home Made Cookie Stamper (by Suck UK)
Home Made Cookie Stamper (by Suck UK)
Price: 8.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gimmick and great present!, 16 Oct 2013
I love this item. I saw this in a random catalogue, but it is the cheapest on Amazon.

This stamp is easy to use and clean, and a great present for the bakers and cake makers in the family!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4