Profile for M. Welsford > Reviews

Content by M. Welsford

M. Welsford (Isle of Wight, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Electrolux ZE060 Mini Textile Turbo Nozzle with 32-35mm Adaptor to fit most makes of Vacuum Cleaner
Offered by Spares4Appliances

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 Oct. 2015
Perfect - buy it.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 18 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Got this primarily to turn my TV into a smart TV and so I could view BBC iPlayer. It works well and I'm happy with that. I would love it if Amazon could add the BT Sport app to the Fire Stick. Haven't signed up for Amazon Prime yet as already subscribed to the LoveFilm but I'm sure that will change in time.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2015 2:02 PM BST

BBC News
BBC News

2.0 out of 5 stars No Search, 12 Aug. 2015
This review is from: BBC News (App)
Only 2 stars because its rather limited and doesn't have search. Hopefully, this will be improved over time.

Going Grey (Ringer Book 1)
Going Grey (Ringer Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Techno-Thriller Excellence, 22 Sept. 2014
If you like techno-thrillers, stories about spooks, black-ops, sci-fi, etc, then like me, you'll love this book.

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Case, Ink Blue - fits all Paperwhite generations

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice and fits, 19 April 2014
I thing this is a good case and the only reason I didn't give it five stars (and this may just be my puny hands) the case feels a little heavy and uncomfortable while reading the Kindle. Other than that, its perfect.

Halo: Mortal Dictata
Halo: Mortal Dictata

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't have to know anything about the game to enjoy this, 30 Mar. 2014
This is the third book in Karen Traviss' Halo trilogy and it's every bit as good as the first two. This is basically, spooks in space. Karen's characters are so real and she has a knack of getting behind the mucky decisions that soldiers and spies have to make. But she doesn't just concentrate on the humans and leave the aliens as one dimensional add-ons. She creates realistic characters for them as well, although of course no one can know what an alien would really be like. But somehow, she makes us see what we might look like through an alien's eyes. Clever stuff.
If you like science fiction, action and military fiction with a large dose of undercover spy skullduggery, then this is the book for you.

The Man in the Rubber Mask: The inside smegging story of Red Dwarf
The Man in the Rubber Mask: The inside smegging story of Red Dwarf

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must For All Red Dwarf Fans, 30 Jan. 2014
I loved this insight into making one of my all time favourite TV shows. Robert is so funny and I laughed all the way to the end.

Casablanca [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1942] [Region Free]
Casablanca [Blu-ray + UV Copy] [1942] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Humphrey Bogart

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Movie Ever, 8 July 2013
I'm not a movie critic but this is by far my favourite film. Others can review the film but this Blu-Ray version is crisp and clean. Almost a flawless print of the film rendered beautifully. If I have one criticism, it is that the sound on the dialogue is a little too quiet but this may be more to do with removal of the crackles that must be on the 70+ year old film. For anyone who hasn't seen Casablanca I say, why not?

CTS Super Interspace
CTS Super Interspace
Offered by Inter-Dentals

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, 8 July 2013
I have been using this interspace brush for years after being recommended to use it by my dentist. It has improved my gum health immensely.

Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad

5.0 out of 5 stars Use with either hand, 26 Mar. 2013
I bought this to reduce strain using only my right hand for my mouse and it was great. As I had a frozen shoulder, using the mouse for more than a few minutes was painful. I found the trackpad was usable with either hand thus reducing the strain on my frozen shoulder.

Page: 1 | 2