Profile for Nanny McClaw > Reviews

Content by Nanny McClaw

Nanny McClaw "sam" (scotland)

Betron Bluetooth Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable 40mm Speaker For iPhone, iPod, iPad, Samsung, Nokia and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec. 2014
Not sure what this is like as it is a xmas present.

iQualTech Wireless Bluetooth & NFC Speaker High Quality Pill shape Design and Function with Integrated Mic for Handsfree and 2x5 Watt Speakers (Red)
Offered by iQualTech

5.0 out of 5 stars wireless bluetooth speaker, 1 Nov. 2014
Brilliant seller tracking provided too. Bought for my sons birthday says it is an amazing speaker loves it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great natural pain relief, 23 Jan. 2014
When I went to the physiotherapist for my usual appointment she said there was nothing more she could do for my arm because I could not use NSAIDS.I did not know what to do as my arm was not in a very good way. So I researched the internet and found penetrex, when it arrived I was sceptical as my arm was in such a bad way. I started to use it as instructed and initialy it took longer than 10 days to work but after 2 wks it kicked in and what a difference. I only apply it once a day now at night time. This product works and does exactly what it says on the jar. The price is a bit steep but now I have gone down to once a day it lasts a good while. My friend asked me to let her know if it works, I shall certainly recommend this product to her. Great product, Thankyou BIOMAX.

Boss Stealth Mens Dual suspension bike - Black, 26 Inch
Boss Stealth Mens Dual suspension bike - Black, 26 Inch

2.0 out of 5 stars boss stealth bike a nightmare, 29 Dec. 2013
This bike came with a whole host of problems once we removed it from the box on christmas day for my son. For starters the king pin was too short and therefore we could not fit the front wheel. The plastic chain guard also broke and the mudguards were ridiculous when fiitted as they touched the back wheel when you sat on the bike. This bike has proven to be a complete disaster and the worst thing is it was a christmas present. We have learnt a valuable lesson as in never to purchase a bike from the internet again.Think very carefully before purchasing this bike.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2014 8:24 AM GMT