Profile for Ricky > Reviews

Content by Ricky

Ricky

100% Pure Natural Raspberry Ketone (1200mg per Serving based on taking 2 capsules): Highest Strength Available! 100% Natural Ketones for Superior Results - Not Synthetically Manufactured or Extracted. Scientifically Proven & GUARANTEED to Help You Achieve Your Fat Loss Goals! Don't Waste Money on Inferior Products! Manufactured in UK to GMP Code of Practice. No Fillers, Bulking or Anti-Caking Agents. 60 Vegetarian Capsules!
Offered by SuperFoodsForYou

5.0 out of 5 stars Put down that chocolate cake!!, 25 Jun 2014
Ok so at first I was a little sceptical as its a weight loss product and claims to work 100% guaranteed yadda yadda...

By the way, I work out regularly and eat a balanced diet minus the Ben&Jerrys/flying saucers and cider!

The first week I didn't feel/see any change at all however by week two my snacking had completely stopped! It's strange! A good strange of course!

I've been on these for 3 weeks now and have lost 4lbs, If I hadn't missed a week of gym and overdosed at a family BBQ I'm pretty sure I would have lost more.

I would definetly recommend this product for anyone having problems with snacking! I would say healthy lifestyle + Raspberry Ketons = weight loss.