Profile for E.R Orchard > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cocaine Confidence
Cocaine Confidence

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic story, 12 Jan 2013
I read this pretty quick as I couldn't put it down. I have to admit I easily lose interest and concentration but this was brilliant! It has everything that makes for a great gang, drug fuelled story. It draws you in straight away and keeps you on the edge of your seat with suspense and intrigue all the way through. If you enjoy hardcore gang rival stories with adult themes and gritty writing I recommend this diamond of a thriller.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 6, 2013 10:06 AM BST

The Killer Book 1: The Beginning (Start of Action)
The Killer Book 1: The Beginning (Start of Action)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping & Gritty, 12 Jan 2013
This is an action packed, high adrenaline read with bank raids, assassinations, interrogation, violence and well never a dull moment!. Its storyline is gripping and has great unexpected twists and turns. The characterisation is good and I found myself going through all sorts of moments with Darren the anti hero from rooting for him to being appalled. It's dark in places and violent and not for the faint hearted but ultimately it's a great action thriller that's fast paced and original. I could see it being turned into one hell of a movie.

A Death Displaced (Lansin Island 1)
A Death Displaced (Lansin Island 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars More please!, 14 Dec 2012
This paranormal story is dark and mysterious and has left me eagerly awaiting the next part! It's descriptively written in an easy style that takes you along on a dramatic ride with tension and suspense. It's a great story with great characterisation. Nicolas and Juliet are totally believable and their story reads like a film. It's definitely a must for anyone who enjoys adult mythology and thrillers with real backbone. It's a gripping read and one to curl up, indulgently read and get totally lost in.

The Career Of Your Dreams: A Complete Guide To Starting And Progressing In Your Chosen Career

5.0 out of 5 stars Wealth of information, 11 Dec 2012
This guide contains a wealth of information. It's practical, easy to read and easy to apply. Its highly incentivising and I found it a real inspirational read. I most highly recommend to anyone like myself looking for some all round advice about getting the most from their career path.

My First Angel Book
My First Angel Book

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny first Angel Book, 9 Dec 2012
What a funny, enjoyable, beautifully written in rhyme story that teaches your little one about their guardian angel in a fun way. There is something about this unique story that leaves you with a happy feeling, it's a colourful, wonderfully illustrated feel good book about something innocent and it's refreshing and light hearted. Ideal for small children and enjoyed by grownups too!

Anger Gone! How to easily defeat Anger. Anger Management - Self Help Guide with practical Techniques

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic guide, 5 Dec 2012
I bought this guide as I recently had to undertake a HR survey at work and I was shocked to discover I was passive aggressive. After talking to my colleagues it seems they have picked up on my irritations and stressful behaviour, despite the fact I wasn't aware I was displaying it outwardly at all!. Since then I have been trying to learn more about myself particularly the way that I manage certain situations. I'm ashamed to say I have not dealt with things correctly in the past but feeling very optimistic and like a weight has been lifted since reading this as I know I'm most definitely not a monster and I can change! Overall this is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to put into practice. Brilliant!

Gay Men's Guide to Love and Relationships
Gay Men's Guide to Love and Relationships

4.0 out of 5 stars Great guide to a lasting relationship, 21 Nov 2012
This is a good concise guide; it explains how partners can often have the need to feel safe. It covers vulnerability issues including having a higher addiction rate and one of the parts I found most insightful was the bit on forming new `families' with friends. I can definitely relate to that part. Overall it's very informative and I enjoyed the way real people chip in.

Bomber (Dark Shorts Book 1)
Bomber (Dark Shorts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of action & twists, 20 Nov 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this action thriller! It's a very well written spy story full of twists and turns and conspiracy. The characterisation is great with well rounded and believable characters. It's the first book in a while I haven't worked out the ending too which was great, enjoyable and entertaining from start to finish. If you like fast paced, politically explosive, original writing give this a go.

Personal Finance For People Who Hate Personal Finance
Personal Finance For People Who Hate Personal Finance

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book, 16 Nov 2012
What a great book. This is good material that anyone can use. The chapter on how not to get ripped off by those rip-off artists who call on the phone, is something that oldsters should keep in mind. But the book is especially good for younger people. I could have used this in my own twenties. The book reads very well and put together with a lot of care. Every sentence comes off well and is cohesive with all the different authors writing it.

Some Are Sicker Than Others
Some Are Sicker Than Others

5.0 out of 5 stars A really enjoyable thriller!, 12 Nov 2012
I read this pretty much in two sittings. It's got twists, crime, and suspense and takes the reader on a roller coaster ride throughout the story. Sometimes harrowing, sometimes exciting. I would recommend this to anyone that enjoys a good thriller with thought provoking content. I liked this writer's style and I found this not to be the typical cliché recovery story but hard hitting and impressionable. I won't forget this unique story in a hurry.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5