Profile for Kate > Reviews

Ladies Small Backpack Rucksack Fashion Bags Canvas Teddy Bear design
Ladies Small Backpack Rucksack Fashion Bags Canvas Teddy Bear design
Offered by Handbag Queen UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, 16 Jan. 2013
Even though it's beautiful, I would not recommend it for everyday use. The leather around the straps got torn, the straps themselves detached from the bag in less than two months and I carried only a light book, my wallet and sunglasses.

Computer Gear Headset with Clip on Microphone, Volume Control, Adjustable Head Band and Leather Ear Pads - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and cheap!, 14 May 2012
These are great headphones and if it doesn't fit, you can easily pull from the sides and adjust them to your head! Perfect product!

The Bonsai Kit: Perfect the Ancient Art of Miniature Gardening
The Bonsai Kit: Perfect the Ancient Art of Miniature Gardening
by Robert W. King

1.0 out of 5 stars Never got any bonsai, 14 May 2012
I bought three of them and I didn't manage to get any bonsai, also when the item arrived all the peat pellets were broken!

Theraband Exercise Band 5.5 m - Medium, Red
Theraband Exercise Band 5.5 m - Medium, Red
Offered by bfp Versand

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent quality, 14 May 2012
It is a nice product, of exellent quality but if you are used to exercise with bands maybe you want to buy the strong one, because for a medium I thought it was too easy!

Happy Pet Willow Hayrack
Happy Pet Willow Hayrack
Offered by Purely Health

2.0 out of 5 stars Eatable..., 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Happy Pet Willow Hayrack (Misc.)
It is very beautiful and makes the cage looks pretty but unfortunately my bunny ate it the first week :(

Mobile Warehouse LG Optimus Me P350 Pink Konect Silicon Case
Mobile Warehouse LG Optimus Me P350 Pink Konect Silicon Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Best choice!, 9 Feb. 2012
This case is the best I have, because it can be washed without loosing its color and protects the phone when its thrown down!

COLOR RICHE Le Crayon Eyeshadow 08 Angelic Pink
COLOR RICHE Le Crayon Eyeshadow 08 Angelic Pink
Offered by TGM-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 9 Feb. 2012
The oil makes my hair so soft and shiny and totally protects it from hair straighteners!I think it's the best choice for beautiful hair without the oily effect!

Intensive Natural Conditioning Hair Treatment - Repair, Re-grow and Protect, with Panthenol, Coconut and Castor Oils (150ml) from SheaByNature
Offered by SheaByNature Natural Fairtrade Skincare

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine!, 9 Feb. 2012
It makes my hair shiny and strong, but in my case (my hair is very thin) it looks like I haven't wash it for ages! So I use at as therapy when I'm not planning to go out!