Profile for S. Mark Gee > Reviews

Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Clothes Airer, Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Clothes Airer, Silver
Price: 18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars folds up nicely; holds lots of clothes, 18 July 2014
a bit fragile and the last one we had broke. should last a couple of years and quite cheap. folds up nicely; holds lots of clothes.

Belkin 3.5mm Headphone Splitter - White
Belkin 3.5mm Headphone Splitter - White
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited
Price: 4.07

5.0 out of 5 stars cheapand cheerful, 18 July 2014
helps keep two kids quiet in the back of the car for the price of one ipad.

BV & Jo MACRO EXTENSION Full Set TUBES Fits CANON EOS SLR & DSLR,1D 1Ds 7D 6D 5D 10D 20D 30D 40D,50D,60D,70D,100D,500D,550D,600D,650D,700D,1000D,1100D Cameras
Offered by BV-electronics
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars glorified metal toilet roll tube, 18 July 2014
this is a great and cheap extension tube. the only downside of these cheaper models is that autofocus will no longer work. I bought thi as I always wanted one and after a year I've not really used it. but that's my fault. it works fine. It contains no lens/glass and so can't fail to work really! it's a glorified metal toilet roll tube (in a nice way)

Red Led Digital Lava Iron Style Metal Sports Watch
Red Led Digital Lava Iron Style Metal Sports Watch
Offered by LightInTheBox Europe
Price: 3.96

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap wrist watch with unusual display, 18 July 2014
my son loves it.

Beet IT SPORT: Hi Nitrate Concentrated Beetroot Shots (pack of 15x70ml)
Beet IT SPORT: Hi Nitrate Concentrated Beetroot Shots (pack of 15x70ml)
Price: 21.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes me run faster. I can do 5k in ..., 18 July 2014
Makes me run faster. I can do 5k in 18:30 so i'm fairly quick. This makes me at least 15 seconds faster on any given day. it makes your arteries wider so more blood/oxygen gets to where it needs to go. If you get chest pains then (you should go to your doctor today) but it will make them less likely. Indeed general beetroot consumption is supposed to help with preventing heart problems. Anyway this product is a sports performance product and not a health product. it is very concentrated which is what you need for sports. for medicinal uses you need a less concentrate version.

100x A5 ''Printed'' Documents Enclosed Wallets Envelopes
100x A5 ''Printed'' Documents Enclosed Wallets Envelopes
Offered by packgo
Price: 2.75

5.0 out of 5 stars The good document wallets that actually stick on properly, 18 July 2014
nice price and these are the half A4 sized envelopes we used to get from TNT. The back has a fully peel off paper with the slit at the top (about 1cm down from the top of the longer edge). TNT went through a phase of a different kind of envelope that was a pain to use. Don't worry; these are good ones as this price I think is good. You can probably get much cheaper if you buy large quantities and I got a 100.

Bosch AHS 45-16 Hedgecutter
Bosch AHS 45-16 Hedgecutter
Offered by Platinum Home and Garden
Price: 58.85

5.0 out of 5 stars It's perfectly fine for a large/medium sized urban garden, 18 July 2014
I had a very similar model to this which lasted over 10 years of infrequent use and finally gave up the ghost probably due to a bit of mistreatment by me. So I bought this off amazon. It's perfectly fine for a large/medium sized urban garden. We have lots of quite mature shrubs/bushes as well, of course, as a hedge. Cuts them fine. The only thing I did, as soon as it came, was to attach the old power cord onto the new one to make it longer...as my garden is long. you can obviously use an extension lead. So it cuts hedges and it's made by bosch...Bosch hedgecutter; does the job

Rapesco Stapler, Stapling Plier for rapid stapling
Rapesco Stapler, Stapling Plier for rapid stapling
Price: 12.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Blimey - it's brilliant, 1 Jun 2014
we have to staple fabric to cardboard tags. We've done it for over 10 years. This is the first stapler that has worked properly through the thickness of the fabric. It's changed my life (almost literally and in a very, very sad way!!)

TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps
TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps

2.0 out of 5 stars not great, 8 Dec 2013
we upgraded from a tomtom one/ however this NEW one is a worse design than the old one. It takes FOREVER to recognise any keypress on the touchscreen and it takes AGES to re-plan routes when you make a wrong turn.

Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play
Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play

4.0 out of 5 stars nice size great for sub5 year olds, 8 Dec 2013
the drain mechanism is poor and leaks. we had to tape it closed. apart fromthat it's a great play toy. plastic but everything si the right size with enough bits to keep the kids playing for ages on a hot sunny day outside. probably NOT the best xmas present for that reason :-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8