Profile for Samantha Joshi > Reviews

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Offered by Matik

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2015
Absolutely brilliant! I would recommend to anyone who wants to keep track of their health.

Academy 481946678403 Bauknecht Whirlpool Refrigeration Crisper Cover Glass Shelf

3.0 out of 5 stars It fit my fridge fine but wasn't expecting it to be as flimsy as ..., 8 Aug. 2014
It fit my fridge fine but wasn't expecting it to be as flimsy as it was. Never mind it's suiting the purpose!

Silver Plated Bookmark - Fun Craft Beading Project 3.35 Inches (2)
Silver Plated Bookmark - Fun Craft Beading Project 3.35 Inches (2)
Offered by Stylish and Stunning Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 1 May 2014
I love these and I have re-purchased twice already. They make lovely presents and are quite sturdy. Will buy more>

3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets
3 Evil Eye HAMSA Dark Blue String Bracelets
Offered by round2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Hamsa, 1 May 2014
These arrived and looked beautiful. Gave one each to my daughters and they are still wearing them. I will definitely consider re-purchasing for gifts

100 Mixed Colour Pearl Glass Beads - 6mm
100 Mixed Colour Pearl Glass Beads - 6mm
Offered by S- LOVE

3.0 out of 5 stars nice and simple, 1 May 2014
these were nice simple beads in a variety of colours that have come in very useful. Might consider a re-purchase.

Eastern Promise Purple Turquoise Jewellery Making Starter Beads Mix Set - 80g
Eastern Promise Purple Turquoise Jewellery Making Starter Beads Mix Set - 80g
Offered by Sabrikas Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars nice colours, 1 May 2014
there was a nice colour combination in these but they appeared a bit cheap and plasticy. I did manage to salvage a few good beads for my projects but I dont think I would buy this again.

Bronze Brown Tibetan Ethnic Jade Jewellery Making Beads Mix Set
Bronze Brown Tibetan Ethnic Jade Jewellery Making Beads Mix Set
Offered by Sabrikas Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars nice colours but..., 1 May 2014
These came with a very nice combination of beads and colours, They were a bit cheap and plalsticy but some of the beads included were very nice and have serveed their purpose.

k2-accessories 100 pieces 4mm Clipped Cube Style Value Crystal Glass Beads - Mixed Color - A3019
Offered by lotusbeadsuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 May 2014
These are beautifully cut beads and I have been able to use them for lots of projects. I will definitely buy these again in the future.

Beading Wire - Tiger Tail Nylon Coated Stainless Steel, Silver
Beading Wire - Tiger Tail Nylon Coated Stainless Steel, Silver
Offered by AONESTATIONERY

5.0 out of 5 stars great wire, 1 May 2014
this is great wire and it lasts a very long time. I would definitely buy this again. Very good purchase

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Hole too small, 1 May 2014
I was excited to buy these to make wine glass charms. When they arrived they look very nice but I have yet to find a jump ring small enough to be able to get thru the hole. They are now sitting at the bottom of my work box unused. I will have to find some other use for them.

Page: 1 | 2