Profile for D. Smith > Reviews

Content by D. Smith

D. Smith

Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug GREEN (Vacuum Insulated)
Contigo® AUTOSEAL® Stainless Steel Travel Mug GREEN (Vacuum Insulated)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for winter!, 4 Dec 2011
I use this every day! I think it's great, and keeps my drink warm for a long time. No leaks at all and looks great!

Crumpler Slippy Fish 13" Laptop Shoulder Bag - Black/Navy
Crumpler Slippy Fish 13" Laptop Shoulder Bag - Black/Navy

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing bag!, 4 Dec 2011
Love this and use it every day. I got it for a great price and I've never regretted the purchase. High quality material, lots of compartments and protects my laptop with lots of books in as well!

SELF STIRRING MUG by Bluw
SELF STIRRING MUG by Bluw
Offered by Price Dropped UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great novelty idea, 16 Jan 2011
This is quite good. It requires 2xAAA batteries. The base, which you put them in, has a rubber ring around it, which keeps falling out however.

This cannot be washed like most cups however, as you don't want water to leak into the base... I suppose that's why the rubber ring is there... however as it keeps falling out (On both I bought), I don't dare wash the base or put it near the water.

A Bear's Tail (Furry Limited Edition)        [DVD]
A Bear's Tail (Furry Limited Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Leigh Francis

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Jan 2011
I got this for someone as a xmas present. It arrived very fast, and the show... Well, I haven't watched it myself yet, but supposedly it's great. Good purchase, made my friend happy!

Racket Sports - Move Compatible (PS3)
Racket Sports - Move Compatible (PS3)
Offered by mememe123

2.0 out of 5 stars Bought thinking it was like the Wii Tennis... However, it's rubbish, 16 Jan 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this after buying Sports Champion, thinking it'd be a good tennis game with good responsiveness and an easy game, such as Wii Tennis. However, playing tennis, I found there's a lag between you moving the PS Move controller, and it actually hitting it. Trying the training on other games, to hit in certain directions... Good luck, no matter what I do, it hardly ever hits in the direction I'm hitting. I suppose it could get better, if they release an update, fixing these issues... However, I doubt they will.

Anyway, I regret purchasing this game. I've never used it since I first got it. Don't think I ever will. I would put it on eBay but I don't think anyone would want to purchase a game so poor as this.

Peter Kay - Live At The Bolton Albert Halls [DVD] [2003]
Peter Kay - Live At The Bolton Albert Halls [DVD] [2003]
Dvd ~ Peter Kay
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Great act, 23 Aug 2010
Love Peter Kay, and I think this must be one of his best live acts.

Upgrade Your Life: The Lifehacker Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, Better
Upgrade Your Life: The Lifehacker Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, Better
by Gina Trapani

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips!, 28 July 2009
This book is a dip in and out book. It gives you great tips for both Windows and Mac platforms. Plus it gives you web addresses to things you wouldn't have went on before for services. This book is great for anyone from a new computer user to experts, with difficultly levels with every tip. Great book!

Black & blue 2-piece hard case & vinyl screen protector package for the Apple iPhone 3G

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 28 July 2009
This is a very nice case. The only problems I have found it while messing one day out of bordem, The black bit snapped in two. You can hardly notice it though and still stays on fine. Also the screen protector is hard to place on, I ended up taking it off after I couldn't get the air bubbles out. It left the screen a bit sticky but that came off after some use.