ARRAY(0xa1306780)

Malibu FOR WOMEN by Pamela Anderson - 100 ml EDP Spray
Offered by Perfume Universe
Price: 32.17

5.0 out of 5 stars PAMMYTASTIC!, 27 Feb 2014
I got this on a bit of a wim. It is now a favourite perfume of mine. Isnt too powerful (the night time 1 maybe) nice bottle, colour and smells so refreshing. It arrived on time but delivery time was a little longer than normal. But I would buy this again.

The book of life Miniature Charm Necklace - Brand New - Gift Boxed
The book of life Miniature Charm Necklace - Brand New - Gift Boxed
Offered by Fallen Saint
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ALL BOOK LOVERS, 27 Feb 2014
I am not really a jewellery lover but, as a book lover this is for me. Is double sided. Not too big, not too small. I love it.

Kat Von D FLAT SINNAI pink Pink 40
Kat Von D FLAT SINNAI pink Pink 40
Offered by MIK funshopping
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY PRETTY COLOUR, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Kat Von D FLAT SINNAI pink (Shoes)
Arrived on time and fit and are very pretty. No complaints at all. Is what it says on the tin, or box.

Official Manchester United FC Pencil Case - A Great Gift / Present For Men, Boys, Sons, Husbands, Dads, Boyfriends For Christmas, Birthdays, Fathers Day, Valentines Day, Anniversaries Or Just As A Treat For Any Avid Football Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR MAN U FANS, 8 Feb 2014
This was for a friends son for his xmas pressie. From what I hear he was very happy with this. It is the official one, you can find cheaper 1s but I wanted this as he a big fan. Both pleased.

9V VTech Storio Reading system replacement power supply adaptor
9V VTech Storio Reading system replacement power supply adaptor
Offered by Digidave
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY HAPPY, 8 Feb 2014
My daughter got her pink Storio 2 years ago for her birthday. The batteries she got through I cannot tell you. This adaptor has solved that. She can play on it to her little hearts content and it was cheap and arrived on time. Thanks.

BigBen CD52 CD Radio - Dogs
BigBen CD52 CD Radio - Dogs
Price: 43.99

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY CUTE, 2 Feb 2014
I ordered this for my 9-year-old daughter. Is perfect for her. Is designed for young children I think. She is a dog fan too. Has CD player and radio. It is just perfect for her as isn't fantastic sound quality but is good for a childs bedroom. My daughter loves it. It does the job I wanted it for.

LA Ink Pen Set - Stationery
LA Ink Pen Set - Stationery
Offered by Image Accessories
Price: 1.98

5.0 out of 5 stars FOR LA INK FANS OR PEN LOVERS, 31 Jan 2014
These are attractive. For the price you cannot complain. They are quite cheap feeling but write ok and look great. I have one in my handbag.

LA Ink Scribble Set - Stationery
LA Ink Scribble Set - Stationery
Offered by Image Accessories
Price: 2.25

5.0 out of 5 stars SOMETHING DIFFERENT, 31 Jan 2014
This I wanted as a fan of Kat Von D & LA Ink the show. This is small, like a jotter pad you would have infront of your phone. The gel pen works very well & is pretty. Is a shame these aren't sold separate and larger. But happy with this.

Tattoo Journal (Diary, Notebook)
Tattoo Journal (Diary, Notebook)
by Peter Pauper Press

5.0 out of 5 stars UNIQUE NOTEBOOK, 31 Jan 2014
I loved this notebook. Ive still not used it yet. The cover kind of pops out, the little tattoo symbols. Is A5 in size. No complaints.

The Tattoo Chronicles
The Tattoo Chronicles
by Kat Von D
Price: 13.39

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST OF THE 3 BOOKS, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Tattoo Chronicles (Hardcover)
I think this is my favourite book from Kats 3 books. The artwork is stunning. A Kindle copy would not do it justice. Has journal writings and tattoo photos from clients and tattoos of hers. Will look great on my bookcase. Very pleased. For all tattoo lovers is a must.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14