Profile for Sess > Reviews

Brunner crockery set All Inclusive Blue Ocean
Offered by inandout-distribution
Price: 132.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - Price Way Way Too Much!, 25 Jun 2014
These Brunner sets are really good quality, but why so overpriced on here? This set can be bought at a camping store for 55. The Brunner stuff itself is a better quality melamine than usual, it's a denser quality so is less likely to break if dropped, the plates and bowls are a good size and the non-slip bases work well. In this set you get some plastic beakers and cutlery as well as the 16 piece dinner set (which I bought for 30 at my local camping store) but I'm so fed up with being overcharged for stuff for my camper I've been moved to warn others not to keep overpaying - just keep looking around!

BRUNNER tableware set Odyssey, 16 pieces
BRUNNER tableware set Odyssey, 16 pieces
Offered by inandout-distribution
Price: 69.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality But So Overpriced, 25 Jun 2014
I was looking for a replacement melamine set for our camper and naturally checked Amazon first as their prices are usually hard to beat. I thought as these Brunner sets being sold were so much more expensive they would be good, but I wanted to check the quality before I paid so much for them. I checked our local camping store for a set, and was very surprised when I saw the exact Brunner set (in Black Jack colour) for just under 30. If you are a regular Camper / Caravanner / Boater, you know full well as soon as anything is specifically sold for your outfit it will be expensive, and that specialist Camping & Caravan stores aren't usually the cheapest of places. This set is certainly worth the bit extra I paid for it as most sets are priced at around around 20; it's a much better, heavier quality than others we've had in the past, the bowls and mugs are a nice size and the non-slip bases are really handy and keep the plates and bowls steady. Just don't pay more than 30 for them!

HIGH QUALITY BRUNNER FOULARD MELAMINE SET
HIGH QUALITY BRUNNER FOULARD MELAMINE SET
Offered by Motorhome Accessories Ltd
Price: 58.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Good But Overpriced, 25 Jun 2014
I was looking for a replacement melamine set for our camper and naturally checked Amazon first as their prices are usually hard to beat. I thought as these Brunner sets were so much more expensive they would be good, but I wanted to check the quality before I paid so much for them. I checked our local camping store for a set, and was very surprised when I saw the exact Brunner set (in Black Jack colour) for just under 30. If you are a regular Camper / Caravanner / Boater, you know full well as soon as anything is specifically sold for your outfit it will be expensive, and that specialist Camping & Caravan stores aren't usually the cheapest of places. This set is certainly worth the bit extra I paid for it as most sets are around 20; it's a better, heavier quality than others we've had in the past, the bowls and mugs are a nice size and the non-slip bases are really handy and keep the plates and bowls steady. Just don't pay more than 30 for them!

Brunner Premium 100% Melamine Dinner Set 16 pc Spectrum Anti Slip Camping Caravan
Price: 59.39

HIGH QUALITY BRUNNER CHOCOLATE MELAMINE SET
HIGH QUALITY BRUNNER CHOCOLATE MELAMINE SET
Price: 51.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good But Overpriced, 25 Jun 2014

Brunner Premium Melamine Dinner Set 16 pc Spectrum Blue Anti Slip Camping Caravan
Price: 58.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality But Overpriced, 25 Jun 2014

Brunner Premium Melamine Dinner Set 16pc Black Jack Anti Slip Camping Caravan
Brunner Premium Melamine Dinner Set 16pc Black Jack Anti Slip Camping Caravan
Price: 58.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, But Overpriced, 25 Jun 2014
I wanted a replacement melamine set for our camper, and as I wanted a decent set I decided to look around a bit first, starting with Amazon. I saw this set, and thought as it was more expensive it would be better quality. This 16 piece Brunner set is a better quality than most I have seen; the melamine is denser, and the bowls a decent size for soup rather than the small cereal bowls that come with most other sets. An added bonus is the non-slip bases. BUT - as I wanted to check the quality I looked at our local caravan & camping store and found to my surprise that the exact set was almost half the price. I really think the price I paid (29.99) was a fair price for this better than usual quality set, but paying over 60 is too, too much. Happy Camping!

Look What We Found Tees Valley Beef Meatballs 270G
Look What We Found Tees Valley Beef Meatballs 270G
Offered by Leading Brands Worldwide
Price: 4.86

1.0 out of 5 stars Why so dear ...?, 20 Jun 2014
1.99 - 2.49 at any supermarket or buy direct from manufacturer. All the LWWF products are really nice, keep in the cupboard so no need for a fridge, great for camping. Just don't pay over 7.00 including delivery.

Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm
Trixie Natural Living Tammo House, 25 x 30 x 12 cm
Price: 11.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Spikes Sticking Out Make This Unsafe, 13 May 2014
I don't know if all these are put together as badly as mine was, but I ended up throwing ours away as parts of the house, and especially the outer rails are just held together with sharp metal pins. As the rails are very flimsy they soon broke just with the pressure of our Syrian scrambling over them, which then exposed these really sharp spikes. If we hadn't noticed these could easily have caused an injury. We took all the rails off and pulled the spikes out but where our Syrian nibbled the wood he then exposed metal staples, which is how the main body is put together, so we took it out of the cage. I haven't seen every item that's in this Trixie natural wood range, but the items I've personally seen or bought so far seem to be cobbled together badly. These toys look really fun, but I really think they need to be seen and examined before being bought. I'm not trying to be dramatic but it doesn't take much to cause an injury to animals this small, especially as they love to wriggle through tiny spaces, which might be housing something sharp.

Canterbury Men's Professional Short - Black, Size 34
Canterbury Men's Professional Short - Black, Size 34
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Hardwearing, 1 May 2014
Fantastic hardwearing shorts for Rugby and other sports. The material is heavy duty and strong, they fit and wash well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6