Profile for mary e giffard > Reviews

Content by mary e giffard

mary e giffard

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
NIV Bible
NIV Bible
Price: 4.27

5.0 out of 5 stars NIV, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: NIV Bible (Kindle Edition)
A great way to understand the Bible I find is to get different ones and read them all the NIV was the first Bible I ever read.

The Holy Bible - King James Version - (with Direct Verse Access)
The Holy Bible - King James Version - (with Direct Verse Access)
Price: 0.77

5.0 out of 5 stars kjv, 22 Sep 2013
Always love the King James Version of the Bible it takes you to a simpler time you can really feel the times.

Grimm's Fairy Tales
Grimm's Fairy Tales
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars grimms, 22 Sep 2013
Always loved Grimm's fairy tales ever since I was a child, I found it hard to find many as an adult so this book is great for me.

SearchByVerseTM Bible (KING JAMES VERSION): Fully Searchable By Book, Chapter and Verse: SEARCHABLE KJV BIBLE WITH COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS [Illustrated] (SearchByVerse ... Bible | Search By Verse Bible Book 1)
Price: 1.53

4.0 out of 5 stars verse, 22 Sep 2013
love this I use it as an inspirational and learning tool and I don't have to search too hard through the bible for these verse's.

Children's Bible Comic Book Kings and prophets
Children's Bible Comic Book Kings and prophets
Price: 1.31

4.0 out of 5 stars kings etc, 22 Sep 2013
a nice and easy was to remember the kings and prophets, with the pictures it is easier to relate a name with events.

Legacy...Hymns & Faith
Legacy...Hymns & Faith
Price: 3.49

4.0 out of 5 stars medley's, 22 Sep 2013
I find the medley's different but it taught me something it connected the past with today I really enjoy the mix.

How Mercy Looks From Here
How Mercy Looks From Here
Price: 8.49

4.0 out of 5 stars amy, 22 Sep 2013
really soft one this yet with strength I love it. If I could see what the Angels see, a question I always have.

Ladies Gola Walking Sports Beach Velcro Sandals Womens Summer Sandal Shoes UK 6
Ladies Gola Walking Sports Beach Velcro Sandals Womens Summer Sandal Shoes UK 6

5.0 out of 5 stars gola, 22 Sep 2013
It has been difficult for me to find walking shoes that are comfortable for me. These however seem almost like they are made for me. Loving the freedom with comfort.

Realms Of Grace: Music For Healthy Living
Realms Of Grace: Music For Healthy Living
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars aeoliah, 22 Sep 2013
love this so relaxing gave me peace and quiet and strength when chaos was all around me nice thing is that the music is long enough I don't feel the change that comes with some relaxation music when they have 2-3 minutes for a track, this could often end up changing a peaceful mind.

Dolextech Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 SlimBook PU Leather Folio Stand Case Cover (For Lenovo IdeaTab A1000 7-inch, rose)
Offered by DOLEXTECH
Price: 8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars cover, 22 Sep 2013
Coming from a long way a way it took quite a long time to get to me but I was not disappointed with it, lovely colour and nice material feels strong yet soft.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4