Profile for val reilly > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White
Philips Imageo LED Rechargeable Candle Lights, White

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I expected, 22 April 2014
These candles arrived very quickly as a present for my mother. I already have a set anf they work just great. Would reccomend

SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE PURPLE S CURVE TPU GEL SKIN CASE / COVER + SCREEN PROTECTOR PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE

5.0 out of 5 stars good case, 21 Mar. 2014
Great case but no screen saver with it. To be fair i wasn't bothered about the screen saver so didn't contact the vendor. i am sure they would have sent me one if i mentioned it to them

Fossil JF86782040 Fossil Charms Cubic Zirconia Stainless Steel Charm
Fossil JF86782040 Fossil Charms Cubic Zirconia Stainless Steel Charm
Offered by Clocktraders UK

5.0 out of 5 stars smashing, 21 Mar. 2014
This is a lovely little charm goes well with with the sparkly key. Bought it as a spoilt trousers present to myself

The Universe versus Alex Woods
The Universe versus Alex Woods

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected treat, 9 Jan. 2014
I didn't know what to expect from this writer but the book was well priced and the days were long dark and stormy.
It was a diet change from the fantasy and science fiction I normally devour but I feel I need to branch out a bit occasionally
I have recommended this to my friends. The novel held my attention from start to finish was well written, thought provoking and made me cry.
Fabulous stuff.
Oh...and someone good really needs to make this a film!

The Graveyard Book
The Graveyard Book

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I would expect from Neil Gaiman, 9 Jan. 2014
I love fantasy and Neil Gaiman's work has never failed to enthrall me.
I had to be dissuaded from reading this all in one go.

Mondaine Swiss Watch Classic Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap A6693032314SBB

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic watch great value, 8 Nov. 2013
I bought this watch on a special offer. Can't believe I got it for the price I paid. I've fancied one like this for ages and got it as a 'spoilt trousers' birthday treat. It arrived incredibly promptly, well packaged two days before my birthday. The watch is just the right size and is what it says it is a Mondaine Swiss Watch with the really cool red paddle style second hand and what I judge to be a very good quality leather strap. I could have got a big 'bling' watch for the same money but I've got plenty of those. That's not the point of this model. Well pleased, highly recommend it. Take it from someone incredibly special, if you see it on offer again, grab one.

The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne Book 1)
The City's Son (The Skyscraper Throne Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Forced me to write a review, 6 Sept. 2013
I have read many good stories bursting with imaginative ideas and packed full of potential but they have been just a little lacking and I have often wished that a really good editor had got their hands on the text before it was launched on the world. However, this is a superbly imaginative tale and the quality of the writing does not disappoint. It has forced me to write a review. I rarely bother writing reviews I am a lazy so and so. This is a big deal. If you adore fantasy, London and gritty urban adventure this story is for you. I have bought the sequel and am saving it for a holiday I have coming up...can't wait!

Shelf Supports with 5mm Peg White (Pack of 24) (Product Code - U-B1192)
Shelf Supports with 5mm Peg White (Pack of 24) (Product Code - U-B1192)
Offered by GPAFittings

5.0 out of 5 stars did what they said on the tin, 24 Jun. 2013
They are plastic pegs for a cupboard
What can I say
They worked they seem to be the right size

Leegoal Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket
Offered by CITY-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful item, 24 Jun. 2013
This is a good size with padding in the side pockets to give a little protection to items like phones, I can fit all my stuff in it including a Kindle.
I got it to provide some order to a new satchel
I was so pleased I ordered another for a sack like bag that is hard to find stuff in
But it was useful for travelling on cattle class flights which only allow you one roll on cabin bag and make you put you handbag away in that...they shall be nameless...you'll know who I mean
Very good value indeed for the price

The Mammoth Book of Steampunk (Mammoth Books)
The Mammoth Book of Steampunk (Mammoth Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yaaay, 3 May 2013
This is a really great compendium of stories
Great for someone who might want to get into the genre or fans of fantasy writing

Page: 1 | 2 | 3