Profile for sikt123 > Reviews

Content by sikt123

sikt123 (Lincs United Kingdom)

Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids 2013
Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids 2013
by Birnbaum Travel Guides
Price: 7.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves it and so do I, 4 April 2013
This book is excellent and my daughter is VERY much looking forward to our booked holiday this year now :D Thanks

Help Me Say Goodbye: Activities for Helping Kids Cope When a Special Person Dies
by Janis Silverman
Price: 5.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good idea, 4 April 2013
Fantastic idea and very much needed to help my children express their grief over the loss of their GanGan (my dad)

Gentle Willow: A Story for Children about Dying
Gentle Willow: A Story for Children about Dying
by Joyce C. Mills
Price: 8.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, 4 April 2013
Just what I needed to help my 6yr old daughter come to terms with the death of my dad. Recommended

Reflex - 105013CC - Girls Watch ' Learn to tell the time' Watch with 'To' and 'Past' dial with Pink Strap
Offered by Cathsdirect
Price: 6.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic purchase for 6yr old daughter, 4 April 2013
With this watch and the penguin clock from orchard toys my daughter learnt to tell the time in 2 days :D

Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet
Toffee the Pony - Interactive Emotion Pet
Price: 57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars 5yr old fun, 19 Nov 2011
My little girl has been asking for this ever since the first advert came on the tv. I have been putting off buying it as other reviews mention it not doing much or their children becoming bored within a few hours play.......BUT!!
My 5yr old loves Toffee and has not put her down or stopped playing with her since she opened the box, No it does not do much, however it does exactly what it says it will and does not try and claim to do anything else.
It has been a joy to watch my daughters imagination take her on many adventures every day after school, as its all she wants to do untill dinner is ready.
It also gives me piece of mind that I have spent my money well on this occasion and I have no regrets in buying this product.

Stephen King's Thinner [VHS] [1997]
Stephen King's Thinner [VHS] [1997]
VHS

4.0 out of 5 stars DO YOU BELIVE IN GYPSY CURSES?, 28 Jun 2003
WELL DO YOU ?, Becouse after watching this it made me think twice.
The story follows Billy Haleck, a very overweight wealthy attorney with friends in high places(both inside and outside the law) and he comes to need both.
After having a dinner with friends Billy and his wife are travelling back home in their car when his wife decides to show him ways of taking his mind off food. This scene is worth watching not only becouse she exagerates certain things, but becouse it is were the movie really starts.
The night ends badly however when they end up runing over and killing a old gypsy mans daughter who is in town with their travelling fair, and when he goes to court his friends help to cover it up, so he not only gets away with it he dosn't even get a fine or points on his licence.
And so begins the curse, To make sure Billy carnt avoid the consequences of his actions, the old gypsy man places a curse on him that make him THINNER and then leaves town, Billy is delighted at first as the wight drops off very quickley, but soon realises that it isnt going to stop, EVER.
So then he begins a search for the gypsys to take it back off.
There are sub-plots involving his friends, and the ending it so good it makes you wonder why it takes so long to get there sometimes.
I loved the book when I read it years ago, and although the film is based around it I loved it anyway, It has all the main ingredients to keep you watching, And some pretty good special effects too.
A film about peoples actions and how a chain of events can start of with a simple accident and turn nasty.
All in all it is a top film, highly recomended by me and I will be doing so to all my other SK fan friends, and to everyone reading this, WHAT R U WATING 4 BUY IT NOW!!!!!!!!