Profile for Steve > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case fits 15" - 15.6" - Black
Targus TAR300 Classic Laptop Bag Case fits 15" - 15.6" - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars A good bag for the price, 28 Jan. 2015
For such a cheap bag this is great. It fits my (old and heavy) 15" MacBook Pro nicely, and has enough space for the charger, notepads etc.

Ernie Ball 2626 Not Even Slinky 12-56 String Set
Ernie Ball 2626 Not Even Slinky 12-56 String Set

3.0 out of 5 stars They're okay, but the third string is very dull, 28 Jan. 2015
I tried these strings tuning my guitar to C Standard. Unfortunately to get the most out of them I would have to modify my guitar as the lower strings don't fit in the nut properly. Also, the third string is so thick that it sounds dull. It's better to get a wound third string. I wouldn't get these again, but if you're happy to have your guitar adapted for them, then I'm sure they'll be fine.

Norpro Non Stick Baking Donut Pan, Black
Norpro Non Stick Baking Donut Pan, Black
Offered by Toy Zany

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for home made donuts, 28 Jan. 2015
I bought this for my Wife, as she'd been after one of these for a long time. She's very happy with it. It cleans easily and we've had no problems with mixture sticking to it. The donuts are a nice size too. Very much recommended.

Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Henna
Planet Waves Planet Lock Guitar Strap - Henna

4.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, but a bit short, 28 Jan. 2015
This strap feels well-made and fitted my Epiphone Les Paul Standard with no problem. Some people have said this doesn't fit their guitar, however with my strap there was a note from Planet Waves offering to supply replacement pins that will work if that is the case.

My only complaint is that the strap is quite short. I'm 6'2" and with this strap the base of my Guitar sits just above my waist at full length.

Vipassana Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Vipassana Meditation
Vipassana Mindfulness: An Introduction to the Practice of Vipassana Meditation

5.0 out of 5 stars a great, simple introduction to mindfulness, 5 Jan. 2015
It won't take you long to read this book, but by the time you've finished you'll be armed with the mental tools to get started with Vipassana.

Corkor - Cork Wallet for Men´s Slimfold, Unique Vegan Gift Ideas for Christmas, Dark Brown
Offered by Corkor

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing quality, 19 Sept. 2014
I've had this wallet for a few months now and it's great. It's slim, elegant, and best of all - not leather.

Nexus 5 Case - Ringke SLIM Case [Free HD Film/Better Grip][SF Black] Premium Dual Coated Hard Case Cover for Google Nexus 5 - ECO Package
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case for a Nexus 5, 19 Sept. 2014
This is much better than the official Google bumper. It fits really well and doesn't add much bulk to the phone, which is great. I'm glad I got this as I've dropped my phone several times. My phone is fine. The case has a small crack in it now, but that's to be expected if it's been dropped a few times. I'd rather pay a few quid for a replacement case than whatever it costs to replace my nexus screen.

Skechers USA Mens Arcade - Chat Low-Top 51033 Burgundy 10 UK, 45 EU
Skechers USA Mens Arcade - Chat Low-Top 51033 Burgundy 10 UK, 45 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Better option than Converse for a Vegan, 19 Sept. 2014
As a vegan, it's hard to find a decent pair of trainers that don't fall apart in weeks. Typically I've gone for Converse or slip-on Vans, but they never last more than a couple of months before holes and splits start to appear.

I got my first pair of these in a Sketchers store, and now have them in three colours. They're comfortable, sturdy and don't take much wearing in. Much better in the rain than the aforementioned Converse too.

Puregadgets(c) 30kg Dumbbell Set Kit Weights Training Gym Workout Fitness Body Building Home Muscle Training Bodybuilding
Offered by Electro World

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid set of weights, 19 Sept. 2014
For the price, these are really good. They're good, solid weights. I did have a problem with one of the spin locks after a while, but I contacted the seller and they immediately replaced it with no fuss.

High Grade - Extra Long USB Sync & Charge Cable for Apple iPhone 3G / 3Gs / 4 / 4S - For All Apple iPod Touch / Nano / Classic / Mini (All Generations) - For Apple iPad 1 / 2 / 3 - Length : 2 meters / 6.6 ft - AAA Products®
Offered by MACRO.SUPPLIER

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and arrived quickly, 25 July 2013
I think it took less than 24 hours for this to arrive which I wasn't expecting. On top of that this cable just works, which seems to be rare for non-apple cables in my experience. It fits perfectly, no need to jiggle it around to connect or trying to force it in. It's also pretty long, about 1.5 times the length of the iphone cable.

Page: 1 | 2