Profile for Izzy > Reviews

Drinking Games
Drinking Games
by Ted Leech

3.0 out of 5 stars perfectly ok, 4 Feb 2013
This review is from: Drinking Games (Paperback)
Be aware that this is a pocket sized book not full sized. However it is small but perfectly formed :)

Yoga Mat + CARRY BAG - Exercise, Gym, Pilates, Padded 6mm Thick 9 Colours To Choose From By Macallen TM
Price: £5.21 - £29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good mat, 7 Aug 2012
I am very satisfied with the mat itself as it is just the right thickness and nice and long. The one complaint I have is that when I first received the item the advertised carrying bag was missing. However, when I emailed the company they did promptly send one out for me. Initially having the bag was great but I have used it for a few months now and it is starting to come undone at the seams which is not ideal.

All in all though it is an excellent mat which is ideal for yoga and other exercises which require floor works such as sit ups.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 6 Aug 2012
I bought this for my friend as a secret Santa present. He loved them and has worn and worn them and commented on how comfortable they are. Really good value for money!