Profile for Sarah Pritchard > Reviews

Content by Sarah Pritchard

Sarah Pritchard

Page: 1 | 2
Eat More Bloody Meat Y'Bastards!
Eat More Bloody Meat Y'Bastards!
Price: 1.84

5.0 out of 5 stars EAT MORE BLOODY MEAT......, 20 May 2014
A great big whopping high five for Mial Pagan........Absolutely hilariously funny book.....plenty of laugh out loud moments!!!!! Anyone who works in an advertising environment (which i do!) will most definitely be able to relate to this book, and will certainly know one or characters they have had the pleasure of working for or with. I couldn't put it down once I started it. An easy read.....great for any book worm, and also great for anyone going on their holidays......pack this in your hand luggage, you won't be disappointed......It's a must have I guarantee it!!!!!!

3 Film Box Set: Land Before Time 1-3 (Lenticular) [DVD]
3 Film Box Set: Land Before Time 1-3 (Lenticular) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Don Bluth
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 6.88

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SERVICE, 15 Jan 2014
Bought for my granddaughter as a birthday present....she loves dinosaurs and they are the original three films her own dad had when he was little. Brilliant!

Embroidery Scissors - Angels
Embroidery Scissors - Angels
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd
Price: 2.68

5.0 out of 5 stars CUTE FUNCTIONAL SCISSORS, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: Embroidery Scissors - Angels
Great scisdors bought 2 pairs for my neices for Christmas presents, as they had sewing boxes and cross stitch kits......they loved the novelty of them and the actual function as scissors they were sharp. Perfect!

Ukala Women's Sydney Lo Charcoal Mid Calf Boots Ukw80002 3 UK
Ukala Women's Sydney Lo Charcoal Mid Calf Boots Ukw80002 3 UK
Price: 15.36

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOTS, 15 Jan 2014
Ordered these yesterday afternoon......recieved them 10.45 this morning, brilliant!!!! I have had Emu uggs previously and they were fabulous, I kicked the stuffing out of them. These Ukala ugg boots are made by Emu, so I thought after reading the reviews, I would order a pair to try. Firstly I agree they are a bit slippery on the sole, however I havent worn them outside yet. The quality for the money is fabulous, they are a great fit, very warm, a lovely colour, the suede upper is flawless. As a fashion boot I cannot fault them, highly recommend them, and if like me you like to have numerous colours and styles to go with different outfits, then these are definitely the boots for you at a fraction of the cost. I will however be buying one pair of Emus as a treat!!!!!

100% PURIFIED SNAILS EXTRACT - REGENERATING DAY AND NIGHT FACE CREAM *VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION* Manufactured, on location, By the leading Bulgarian Snail Farm !!!!!
Offered by Passion Flower EU
Price: 18.86

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 14 Jan 2014
Saw this product and was very sceptical, but the only product with 100% snail mucus extract, and for the cost which is brilliant I thought I would give it a go. After much "leg pulling" from my husband, the product promptly arrived and after just a few days use, even he said how lovely and soft my skin felt...I love it and will order more of it!!!!

Forever England Oilcloth Cross body Bag In Martha Rose Floral Pattern
Forever England Oilcloth Cross body Bag In Martha Rose Floral Pattern

5.0 out of 5 stars great bag!, 14 Jan 2014
Checked all reviews before purchading, due to it being a lookie-likie......and for such a small cost I thought I would give it a go, and so I ordered it, and I wasn't disappointed! ....it was delivered quickly, looked fabulous.....and does what it says on the tin.....holds plenty inside..love it!!!!

New Ladies Long Sleeve Denim Button Blouse Diamante Collar Women's Shirt[Denim, 8]

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely shirt, 14 Jan 2014
Ordered a size 8...my size...but was much smaller more of a size 6...so gave it to my daughter....fitted her perfectly, and looked lovely, the diamante embellished collar is a bonus, but order next size up to your true size to ensure a good fit.

Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml
Offered by Health in The Post
Price: 2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars another great product!, 14 Jan 2014
Love this product..I use it with blance hyaluronic 554 youth serum.....it's a great product at very little cost....recommend trying this

Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml
Balance Hyaluronic 554 Youth Serum 30ml
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great product!!, 14 Jan 2014
Massage it into my wrinkles twice a day, before my moisturiser..... my skin feels moisturised instantly......wrinkles appear diminished..... love it!

JnDee™ Fully Waterproof Fairy Lights 22M 200 LED WHITE Colour with 8 Light Effects Functions, for Both Indoor and Outdoor Christmas Tree Wedding Parties Decoration
Offered by JnDeeLighting
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 5 Dec 2013
The quality is fabulous, they are bright, and alot of lights enough for my 6ft tree...........and then some!!!!.....also love the different settings and ghe fact they are both indoor and outdoor....brilliant literally!!!

Page: 1 | 2