ARRAY(0xae25c51c)

Carpenters Gold
Carpenters Gold
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars best collection of songs from the Carpenters, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Carpenters Gold (MP3 Download)
I can find no fault with this collection. It's timeless and a must have. High quality sound via my kindle.

Technic Large Beauty Case with Cosmetics
Technic Large Beauty Case with Cosmetics

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent kit for beginners, 30 Dec 2013
It's really nicely packed in a cute silver suitcase. Very nice gift for teenagers and young adults who like makeup.

Austenland: A Novel (Austenland 1)
Austenland: A Novel (Austenland 1)
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly funny ..., 23 Nov 2013
Love it... having missed the film in the cinema, all I wanted to do was know what it was all about. So I bought the book.... I have to admit .... I loved every moment of it.

Fruit Ninja Free
Fruit Ninja Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent !!, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Fruit Ninja Free (App)
I love this game, I love the visuals and the sound. I find myself always trying to beat my score. It takes concentration to play this game but when you're done playing it, you will find that you're no longer stressed. !!

Scratch and Guess Logo
Scratch and Guess Logo

2.0 out of 5 stars Fun for 1 week, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Scratch and Guess Logo (App)
unfortunately I only found this game fun for a week. I only enjoyed the brand logo's. The rest were not as entertaining because I'm not a sports fan and I had to google the answers everytime. I also didn't get the daily free hints unless I shut down my kindle and restart it. I recommend this for anyone who has time to waste waiting at the airport.

Hidden Objects
Hidden Objects

4.0 out of 5 stars For the jr detectives !, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Hidden Objects (App)
I really enjoy this game. very addictive and visuals are awesome. Unfortunately sometimes the item is hidden between two objects and when you accidentally touch the object beside it, you get a red X instead. But there's no penalty ... so you can keep on playing.