Profile for Lee Mellor > Reviews

Lee Mellor

Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut
Nerf N-Strike Elite Rough Cut

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee, 26 Sept. 2013
This gun is simply awesome. Looks cool, has good range and what could be better than firing 2 darts at once? It's perhaps not super accurate but that's a minor point. It feels solid and like it'll last. Great fun around my office! I don't know how they churn these things out at such a low price.

Philips QG3040 5 in 1 Grooming Kit
Philips QG3040 5 in 1 Grooming Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good product, 16 Nov. 2011
I've had this trimmer for about 2yrs now and its still going strong. I use it at least twice a week to trim my hair to grade 1 and trim stubble. The battery seems to last a lot longer than some of the people have stated on here. I can get about 20 mins out of it no problem and i just make sure i charge it once a week. perhaps people arent charging for long enough.....
Only the adjustable hair trimmer is a litle flimsy, but it works just fine.
if youre going to cut longer hair on a regular basis it may not cope but for light use it does a great job. I'm getting one for my dad so I'm pretty happy with it.