Profile for LaLaLady > Reviews

Content by LaLaLady

LaLaLady

Shepherd Womens SAGA Classic Slippers Brown Braun (Brown - Braun (Brown - Braun (Brown - Braun (Brown - Braun (Stone 25) 25) 25) 25) 25) Size: 41

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 May 2014
This is my 3rd pair of these slippers and I love them. They have slightly changed the style since I bought my last pair: slightly more elasticated (you can see from the picture) so they fit your feet better and don't go sloppy and wide after you've worn them for a bit. Only issue was I had to go up a size from 40 to 41 but I now prefer them to my previous ones which is saying something as I wore those until they were holey and worn through.

Just Kids
Just Kids

2.0 out of 5 stars Wish I hadn't bought it on Kindle, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Just Kids (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this book and read it as part of my book club but was very disappointed to see that the Kindle version had none of the pictures in it which the text version has. For this particular book which is about Patti Smith's relationship with the photographer, Robert Mapplethorpe, the photos are an intrinsic part and so I felt frustrated and slightly cheated that they weren't included in my version as they are referred to many times throughout the text.

It's wrong to sell this type of book on Kindle without a big warning sign. Had I known this beforehand I wouldn't have bought it on Kindle.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 19, 2012 1:59 PM BST