Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Homefront Slim Pro-XV1000 Advanced Unisex Abdominal Abs Toning Belt (NO REPLACEMENT PADS OR GEL REQUIRED EVER)
Offered by Direct Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars No complaint at this price, but i wish i can turn off the sound, 21 Jun. 2013
it works like my the other much more expensive belt.
the only thing i dislike is there is no choice on turning down the sound.

Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini UK SIM-Free Smartphone - White (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by Enterprise Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars small, compact, good looking phone, 11 May 2013
Small, compact, good looking phone.I love the design.
I haven't had a chance to test it. The phone received was not "new" as factory seal was broken, without second thought, I returned it straight away by post the same day. I will get one from the shop tomorrow.

New Stylish Shiny Silver Hard Case Cover for Apple Ipod Touch 2G 3G 3GS 2ND 3RD Gen Generation + Free Screen Protector

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad quality product, 7 May 2013
Not good, bad quality. I am asking myself if this is a rejected item from the some doggy factory.... :)

Toshiba Satellite C850D-11K 15.6-inch Laptop (AMD E1-1200 1.40 GHz, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, Windows 8, USB 3.0) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value - only one complaint - I hate windows 8, 7 May 2013
It is delivered fast. Quite heavy compared to my exisiting laptop. As I only paid around £250, I shouldn't complaint much.
I don't know why it is shipeed with Windows 8. I HATE WINDOWS 8 so much!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2015 4:43 AM GMT

Poetic Slimbook Case for the Google Nexus 7 Android Tablet by Asus (Automatically Wakes and Puts the Nexus 7 to Sleep)(Speaker Hole is Completely Open) (Intergrated HandStrap) (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, but could be nicer., 23 Aug. 2012
arrived today. a bit disappointed. it could be better. fit okay. difficult to reach power and volume buttons. white stitches look cheap. very tempted to return it.

Tiny Tillia Baby Changing Backpack
Tiny Tillia Baby Changing Backpack
Offered by Prime Providers

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 19 Aug. 2012
Return it as it is too small for us. Can't carry with both shoulders.
Quality is okay judging from the price.

Microwise ecoChef 2 egg poacher - transparent & stain free
Microwise ecoChef 2 egg poacher - transparent & stain free
Offered by TheBigShip

1.0 out of 5 stars Messy microwave, 10 Aug. 2012
I follow the instruction, 2 minutes for 2 eggs. The cover just didn't stay and I end up with messy microwave. Waste of money.

Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]
Baby Einstein: Baby Mozart Music Festival [DVD]

4.0 out of 5 stars Okay for young baby, 19 April 2012
The music is simple, the toys are outdated (my toys during my childhood were most likely more hi-tech than the toys shown in this DVD).

Introduced the dvd to my baby girl at 6 months old. I would say she loves CBeebies better.
It doesn't catch her attention, but she does look on the screen when one or two of her favourite toys appear.

I don't like the advertisement at the end of the DVD. I have paid for the DVD, therefore I would expect it is advertisement free.

Baby's Very First Touchy-feely: Animals (Baby's Very First Touchy-Feely Books)
Baby's Very First Touchy-feely: Animals (Baby's Very First Touchy-Feely Books)
by Stella Baggott
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby likes it, 17 April 2012
It is simple, and without many words.
Suitable for young baby. We gave her this book when she was 3 months old. She still like it and play with it everyday. She is 6 months now. It is very durable... she can't tear it apart... :)

Philips AVENT SCD510 DECT Baby Monitor
Philips AVENT SCD510 DECT Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 25 Feb. 2012
I bought it at a discounted price from Amazon around £32 last October. A bargain. :)

It is very good. Very happy with the product so far.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4