Profile for Mr William G Carden > Reviews

Content by Mr William G C...

Mr William G Carden

Evolution RAGE 255mm Multipurpose TCT Blade
Evolution RAGE 255mm Multipurpose TCT Blade

5.0 out of 5 stars Re-placement TCT blade, 1 Jun 2014
I had a fault with the blade on my Rage mitre saw; which is a great piece of kit. I contacted Amazon and a new blade was sent to me by return. I am very pleased with the product and the service.

Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Dreamboats And Petticoats 7 - Walkin' Back To Happiness
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A great disc if you like the 60s, 18 Jan 2014
These discs promote nostalgia, it's like looking through old photographs.
I like the original songs but not too keen on the additional added versions.

The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
The Nation's Favourite Elvis Songs
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars A great disc if you like Elvis, 18 Jan 2014
All Elvis music is good; I personally believe he was one of the best singers in the world. He could sing in many genre; not just rock and roll.

AutoCad 14: No Experience Required
AutoCad 14: No Experience Required
by David Frey

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must for Autocad users, 24 Nov 2013
I was advised by an architect to get a copy of this book when I started using AutoCAD 14.
It is without doubt written in such a way that even if you have never used Autocad14 before you will understand it.
Anyone intending to use AutoCAD 14 should get a copy of this book; it is far quicker than trying to find your way around the programme without it.
I have other books on AutoCAD 14 but they are not written in the same manner and tend to assume the reader actually knows certain elements which is not always the case.

EMARTBUY NOKIA C3 LUXURY PU LEATHER FLIP CASE/COVER/POUCH RED / TAN + SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 24 Nov 2013
It was not expensive and does the job perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone with a smlilar phone.

Evolution RAGE3 255mm Multipurpose Sliding Mitre Saw - 230V
Evolution RAGE3 255mm Multipurpose Sliding Mitre Saw - 230V
Offered by Toolstop_Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It is the right tool for the job, 24 Nov 2013
A friend had the same item and had owned it for 4 years, he was very impressed with it. When I saw it and could see how it worked I realised that this was the ideal saw for what I needed to do.
I get quite a lot of used timber and much of it being full of nails, this makes processing it with a regular chainsaw a real problem. The Rage saw copes with nail impregnated timber extremely well and I am able to use this timber that would otherwise just be burned. I don't remember seeing any other similar product for sale that would cope with such a task.
I would recommend this product to anyone intending to use it for similar work or indeed regular joinery work as it functions very well for that too.

Red Hard Carry Case for Compact Digital Cameras within 105x70x40mm: Fujifilm L55 AX350 AV250 AV200 AV100 JX370 JX350, Sony W320 W350 W520 W530, Samsung PL120 ES55 ES65 ES15 ES17 ES71 ST66, ES80 PL120 ST200, Nikon L23 L24 L25 L26 S3300 S3100, S8200, Panasonic FS10 FS16 FS35 FS40, TZ18, SZ1ES,SZ1EB S3EB, TZ25EB, Canon IXUS 115 HS / 105 / 210 / 130 IS / A3200 A3100 A1200 A2400, KODAK C143, OLYMPUS VR340, VIVITAR V9124, 7025
Offered by eHome

Zectron Digital 16GB Class 10 High Speed SDHC MEMORY CARD FOR FujiFilm FinePix AV200 digital Camera Camcorder Video + SDHC / 3 in 1 USB card reader
Offered by The Digi Depot

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, 18 May 2013
There is a lot of choice when buying memory cards; for this one including the USB reader the price was right and the item does exactly what I wanted it to do.

New Battery for Laptop HP Compaq compatible with HSTNN-IB51, HSTNN-IB52
New Battery for Laptop HP Compaq compatible with HSTNN-IB51, HSTNN-IB52

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but only just, 18 May 2013
As it say's "It's OK" Well it was OK for the first few months but it now no longer holds any charge so I am back to square one.

Silverline 589666 Titanium-Coated Forstner Bit 40mm
Silverline 589666 Titanium-Coated Forstner Bit 40mm

1.0 out of 5 stars Will not cut as required, 13 April 2013
I have just used this bit for the second time today and it struggled through the piece of wood I needed to bore a hole in. Rather than cut clean holes it just burns the product in a cloud of smoke.
I purchased this in January 2013 and have used it to cut just two holes about 10 mm deep in some joinery and it has not performed as it should have; it cost over £7.00 with postage so it was not a cheap way to drill two holes.

Bill Carden.

Since writing this review I have contacted Amazon who advised me that I should return the item in question for a full refund. A good outcome to a problem.

Bill Carden.