Profile for Eliot > Reviews

Content by Eliot

Eliot

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Offered by Go2Games

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE !, 20 Nov. 2013
This is a great game, highly recommend it !! Although definitely needs a higher age limit ! The 18 y/o restriction is questionable as it is so graphic and the language is a bit over the top.

Pampers Baby Dry Nappies, Size 5 (Total 114 Nappies)
Pampers Baby Dry Nappies, Size 5 (Total 114 Nappies)
Offered by Grocery UK LTD

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Nov. 2013
I really like using these nappies for my little one , the only thing i find is they don't seem to keep him dry through the night all the time , its not too often but when it happens it is a pain as I have to wash him and all his sheets again !!

American Flag Tableware Pack
American Flag Tableware Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Dec. 2012
This review is from: American Flag Tableware Pack (Toy)
I ordered these for my sons first birthday and when I found this package deal I was glad because it was so convenient to order them all at once , instead of ordering all the things separately and they matched the bunting I had already bought from elsewhere, but when they arrived at my house I was VERY DISAPPOINTED ! Not only were they the wrong design from what is advertised but it wasn't even a "pack for 10" .... There was only 8 cups and plates! So I contacted amazon and my only option was to send them back and get a refund. I then ordered them again, thinking that it was just a simple mistake made by the company but yet again I received a "pack for 8" in the wrong design. As it is too late to get some more , I have no other choice but to keep them. I WILL NOT be using this company again.