Profile for Eliot > Reviews

Content by Eliot

Eliot

Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE !, 20 Nov 2013
This is a great game, highly recommend it !! Although definitely needs a higher age limit ! The 18 y/o restriction is questionable as it is so graphic and the language is a bit over the top.

Pampers Baby Dry Size 5 (Junior) Giga Pack 114 Nappies (discontinued by manufacturer)
Offered by British Essentials

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 20 Nov 2013
I really like using these nappies for my little one , the only thing i find is they don't seem to keep him dry through the night all the time , its not too often but when it happens it is a pain as I have to wash him and all his sheets again !!

Winnie the Pooh Piglet Party Tableware pack for 10
Winnie the Pooh Piglet Party Tableware pack for 10
Offered by Amazing Parties

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 4 Dec 2012
I ordered these for my sons first birthday and when I found this package deal I was glad because it was so convenient to order them all at once , instead of ordering all the things separately and they matched the bunting I had already bought from elsewhere, but when they arrived at my house I was VERY DISAPPOINTED ! Not only were they the wrong design from what is advertised but it wasn't even a "pack for 10" .... There was only 8 cups and plates! So I contacted amazon and my only option was to send them back and get a refund. I then ordered them again, thinking that it was just a simple mistake made by the company but yet again I received a "pack for 8" in the wrong design. As it is too late to get some more , I have no other choice but to keep them. I WILL NOT be using this company again.