Profile for Tracey Strange > Reviews

Content by Tracey Strange

Tracey Strange (Winslow, Bucks United Kingdom)

Vodafone R205 Pay as you go Mobile WiFi Unit
Vodafone R205 Pay as you go Mobile WiFi Unit
Offered by Direct savings
Price: 38.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 28 July 2013
I bought this when I moved house as a stopgap before broadband was up and running. I was in rented accomodation and looking to buy so was online all day, every day.
First problem was it's locked so have to use vodafone sim, costs 20 to unlock and may not work anyway.
I topped up 50 in 2 weeks....very expensive. Then my debit and credit cards were disallowed so had to try to find a vodafone store in order to buy a top up card. Limitless top up via this method. But have spent 100 in 3weeks.
Probably spent 2 hours on the phone trying to solve this as vodafone told me it was a problem with my bank. It wasn't, bank said I could top up as much as I wanted. Vodafone disagreed. Incompetent, at least have people who know what they're talking about on the phoneline!
Incredibly expensive, inconvenient..........and worst of all nobody in customer services seem to know anything. Also phone numbers on website are not in use.
I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Also it's incredibly -frustratingly!!-slow. I think some of the other reviewers might work for vodafone, can think of no other reason for the good reviews.
Don't even try to watch tv or film, it cuts out and costs a fortune. All in all RUBBISH