Profile for AA0409 > Reviews

The Body Book
The Body Book
by Cameron Diaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 April 2014
This review is from: The Body Book (Paperback)
If you want to improve your body this is great! I also read self help books and Tanya Bardo's "Just a Girl Who Got It All" is another favourite. The Body Book answers lots of questions and it has really helped me focus.

Achieve Anything in Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
by Jason Harvey

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 28 April 2014
This and Tanya Bardo's "Just A Girl Who Got It All" are two of my favourite positive thinking books. They are practical and motivational. I can pick them up over and over.

Vicky Pattison's 7 Day Slim [DVD]
Vicky Pattison's 7 Day Slim [DVD]
Dvd ~ Vicky Pattison

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, 28 April 2014
If you want to improve your body this is great! I also read self help books and Tanya Bardo's "Just a Girl Who Got It All" is exercise for the mind and this is my exercise for the body.

Honest: My Story So Far: The Official Autobiography
Honest: My Story So Far: The Official Autobiography
by Tulisa Contostavlos

4.0 out of 5 stars Honest and inspiration, 28 April 2014
Love this as I'm really into positive thinking. Try Tanya Bardo's "Just A Girl Who Got It All" if you like honesty and positivity. This made me like Tulisa even more.

Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist
by Dale Carnegie Training

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 28 April 2014
This and "Just a Girl Who Got It All" - Tanya Bardo are two of the most practical self help books I have read. This is very practical and I can pick it up over and over.

Everyday Positive Thinking
Everyday Positive Thinking
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 April 2014
This and "Just a Girl Who Got It All - Tanya Bardo are my bible. You can keep picking these up over and over again without them getting boring.

Living it Arg
Living it Arg
by James Argent

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy Reading, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Living it Arg (Hardcover)
This and Just A Girl Who Got It All" by Tanya Bardo are my two favourites this month. This is easy reading and you can relate to it and makes you smile.

Essex Boy: My Story
Essex Boy: My Story
by Kirk Norcross

4.0 out of 5 stars Kirk is inspirational, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Essex Boy: My Story (Paperback)
I enjoyed this just as much as the positive thinking book "Just A Girl Who Got It All" by Tanya Bardo. Both are very honest and in surprise you when you realise people in the eye of the haven't always had it easy.

Getting Things Done: How to Achieve Stress-free Productivity
Getting Things Done: How to Achieve Stress-free Productivity
by David Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth a read, 28 April 2014
I do really like this book but I get a bit lost sometimes. I prefer an easy reading book like the one I have recently read, "Just A Girl Who Got It All" by Tanya Bardo. I really enjoyed them both just this took me much longer to get in to but definitely worth a read.

Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway: How to Turn Your Fear and Indecision into Confidence and Action
by Susan Jeffers

4.0 out of 5 stars This will definitely make you think positively, 28 April 2014
This book is great and will definitely get you thinking more positively. This and Tanya Bardo's "Just a Girl Who Got It All" are two if the fantastic self help books I have read this month.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3