Profile for Mario Garcia > Reviews

Content by Mario Garcia

Mario Garcia "Mia" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
edc by Esprit Women's 094CC1G077 Long Sleeve Coat, Blue (Deep Indigo), Size 10 (Manufacturer Size:Small)

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm & looks good too, 27 Jan. 2015
Like almost everything about this coat but: cuffs might have been tighter - they let the wind in and the fabric gets dirty easier then the usual shiny fabrics. It is close to perfect and I would buy it again. Very warm!

G-Star Women's WHS SL HED Long Sleeve Coat, Mazarine Blue, Small
G-Star Women's WHS SL HED Long Sleeve Coat, Mazarine Blue, Small

3.0 out of 5 stars Good looking, 27 Jan. 2015
Looks very good (with empty pockets) but not too practical / warm. I ordered an Esprit coat as an alternative, and went for that one instead. Fit is quite small.

Inspiration Works Disney Princess Magical Secret Book
Inspiration Works Disney Princess Magical Secret Book
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - Mon - Friday same day dispatch before 3pm

1.0 out of 5 stars Pieces of plastic with nothing in it - a joke, 18 May 2014
My girl was given it by a friend, I would be furious if I bought if for this kind of money. Ultraviolet light might keep a child entertained for 5 minutes and then that's it. The book is actually a tiny coloring / activity book, the kind you put in party bags. The bracelet, ring - cheap and nasty. Rubbish, it will go straight to the bin but it annoys me to pollute environment in this way.

Noel Girl's Jones Mary Jane Flats
Noel Girl's Jones Mary Jane Flats
Price: £25.12 - £58.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, 4 May 2014
I bought it because if the raving reviews, but after a month's use I'm happy I did not pay full price and won't be buying again. The rubber at the front prevents from scuffing but the leather just next to the rubber started to peel off! Happy that they're leather lined and my girl finds them really comfy, but just not worth the money with this quality.

After 2 months of light use - holes in soles :(

Mountain Buggy Pod Clip-on Highchair Flint
Mountain Buggy Pod Clip-on Highchair Flint
Offered by Peppermint London

5.0 out of 5 stars A better version of P&Ts metoo chair!, 16 Oct. 2013
This actually is an improved version of the very popular metoo portable chair branded by Phil & Teds. Why they have decided to sell it as Mountain Buggy product now? I don't know, basically the idea is the same but it looks better, comes with new non slip grip pads and is made from wipe clean fabric. Excellent portable chair.

You Belong To Me (The Baltimore Series Book 1)
You Belong To Me (The Baltimore Series Book 1)
by Karen Rose

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy, predictable & boring, 8 Oct. 2013
Got to read this one as somebody left it in our summer house but regret time wasted reading it (unfortunately I'm one of those who have to read to the end when started). Nothing exciting about the crime part es everything predictable, super cheesy love story that could only happen in a bad book and the writing - not great either. If you like to read a good book - steer clear of it.

My Happy Life
My Happy Life
by Rose Lagercrantz

5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter's favourite book, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: My Happy Life (Paperback)
My daughter got this book from her auntie and we must have read it about 50 times by now. My 5 years old daughter really likes it and so do I. It's a story about kids world that is far from perfect but doesn't stop them from being happy. Now looking for something else from the author and thought I might as well review this one. Great for kids who have just started school.

Bo-bell Fiji Patent Bordeaux Classic Boot 22193 7 UK Toddler, 24 EU
Bo-bell Fiji Patent Bordeaux Classic Boot 22193 7 UK Toddler, 24 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not great, 8 Mar. 2013
These look very nice and quality seems very good, unfortunately the sole is very stiff and so not suitable for little feet.

Umi Toddler Cierra Cherry T-Strap 307102-610 6 UK, 23 EU
Umi Toddler Cierra Cherry T-Strap 307102-610 6 UK, 23 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about these ones..., 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Umi Kids Cierra T-Strap (Apparel)
I've brought these shoes and I loved them at first sight. They really look lovely. But then, I realized that only the outer is made of leather. Also, they are very wide and roomy, great if you child has chubby feet. Unfortunately my daughter hated them and kept taking them off and so - back they go. At the sale price they are really nice shoes though.

HABA Lucky Mushroom Tableware Play Set
HABA Lucky Mushroom Tableware Play Set
Offered by KullerTrulla (Preise inkl. gesetzl.MwSt)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tea set for little hands, 8 Mar. 2013
My 5 year old received a porcelain tea set for her birthday, both her and her 20 months old sister loved having tea with it but the wee one smashed all the pieces one by one in no time. I have been looking for a replacement but I don't like the feel of the sets made of metal and hate the plasticky ones. As my daughters regularly play with their tea set using real food (meaning eating the food from it:), I opted for this one. The girls absolutely loooove it, the quality is excellent and the little cups and plates are a decent size - much bigger than in most play tea sets on the market. The price tag is quite high but if you can afford it - I definitely recommend this tea set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3