Profile for Book boffin > Reviews

250 Laugh-Out-Loud Clean Jokes for Kids
250 Laugh-Out-Loud Clean Jokes for Kids
Price: 1.97

3.0 out of 5 stars good read for up to 6 year old, 25 Aug 2012
I bought this for my grandchild aged 9, but when I read the jokes I was disappointed to find many of them repeated throughout the book several times.

It took less than 20 minutes to read the whole book,so I would think this would only be suitable for a very young reader, as they are not funny enough for an older primary school child.

Still a good read, but definitely aimed at very young readers.

Color Me Grey (Book One of the Alexis Stanton Chronicles 1)
Color Me Grey (Book One of the Alexis Stanton Chronicles 1)
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, 23 July 2012
I like to ready serial books, and this is definitely an enjoyable easy read. I read this book in less than 5 hours! It is not my typical sort of book, and not my usual "easy read" - but well worth reading, and I look forward to reading the other two in the series.

UGH...You Again
UGH...You Again

4.0 out of 5 stars good lighthearted reading, 23 July 2012
This review is from: UGH...You Again (Kindle Edition)
I liked the title and purchased the book - it has taken me back to my childhood, and is an excellent lighthearted read. Young children would enjoy this, as would many older readers (it can make you laugh).

Religious Studies: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
Religious Studies: Revision Guide (Letts GCSE Success)
by Daniel Phillips
Price: 4.37

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect revision book, 15 May 2012
I purchased this for a teenager sitting their RE GCSE this month and was told that it was perfect studying material - easy to understand and precise revision in each subject. Hopefully a GCSE success in the making! Definitely recommend this to anyone sitting this exam.

Vintage 70's Be My Valentine Jewelled Filigree Antique Bronze Love Heart Necklace - Boxed & Gift Wrapped

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect special gift for any age, 15 May 2012
This was absolutely charming and much better than the picture can show. It was bought as a gift, and when it came I was pleasantly surprised at how much bigger it seemed - but it looks lovely when worn. A definite bargain and something I would recommend to anyone.

Barbie Princess Charm School: Princess in Training (Barbie (Golden Books))
Barbie Princess Charm School: Princess in Training (Barbie (Golden Books))
by Mary Man-Kong
Price: 2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal party gift bag item, 15 May 2012
This was a lovely book that kept a 9 year old princess very quiet - and a perfect addition to her party gift bags, and a bargain price. Definitely value for money. Something I would recommend.

Kensington Orbit Optical Wired USB Trackball Mouse - Silver and Black
Kensington Orbit Optical Wired USB Trackball Mouse - Silver and Black
Offered by Kikatek
Price: 20.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Definiely recommended, 17 April 2012
After an accident I was left with restriction of use in my elbow and was unable to use a "normal" mouse. Health & Safety at work advised I use a trackball mouse. It took a few days to get used to it, but now I cannot be without it - and have purchased one for home. I have recommended this to all my friends as it is makes computer working so much easier (and saves desk space)!

Filofax Personal Organiser for Breast Cancer Charity for Paper 81x120mm Pocket Pink - Ref 026947

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 22 Dec 2011
I bought this as a much needed gift for a family relative who supports this charity. The price was too good to miss, and it is such good quality. A good cause and good organiser - what a perfect combination, and a bargain price. Definitely recommended.

Pop Bakery
Pop Bakery
by Clare O'Connell
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for children and adults, 22 Dec 2011
This review is from: Pop Bakery (Hardcover)
this was my introductio to cake pops - and one that I enjoy making. They always bring a smile to the face when people look at the variety of cake pops. perfect for small children as they love decorating them and wrapping them in cellophane. Definitely recommended and perfect gifts at any time of the year.

Make Me: Cake & Cookie Pops
Make Me: Cake & Cookie Pops
by Murdoch Books
Price: 5.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely good buy, 22 Dec 2011
i cannot wait to cook these cookie pops - my christmas gift to myself. they are fun and unusual, and the children will love them - and perfect for school fund raising events. Definitely recommended as a gift for any one who loves to bake.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11