Profile for Book boffin > Reviews

Content by Book boffin

Book boffin (Romford)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Cake Ball Recipes: The Ultimate Collection - Over 30 Delicious & Best Selling Recipes

4.0 out of 5 stars easy recipes and worth keeping available, 2 July 2014
easy recipes and worth keeping available, and especially handy on the kindle as I can access this any time, any where!

Memoirs of Napoleon - Complete
Memoirs of Napoleon - Complete

3.0 out of 5 stars ... am struggling slightly to read this but as I enjoy history I consider it worth having in my collection, 2 July 2014
I am struggling slightly to read this but as I enjoy history I consider it worth having in my collection.

Edison, His Life and Inventions
Edison, His Life and Inventions

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading if you have time. something you can ..., 2 July 2014
Interesting reading if you have time. something you can pick up and read at any time and worth having in your collection.

Historic Girls Stories Of Girls Who Have Influenced The History Of Their Times
Historic Girls Stories Of Girls Who Have Influenced The History Of Their Times

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read if you have the time and interest in ..., 2 July 2014
I wanted something different to read and this definitely kept me interested. A good read if you have the time and interest in history but well worth the effort.

The Life of Napoleon I (Volume 1 of 2)
The Life of Napoleon I (Volume 1 of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 2 July 2014
I am still reading Vol.2 - it is interesting, but only if you have an interest in history.

The Mongoliad (The Mongoliad Series Book 1)
The Mongoliad (The Mongoliad Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommended, 14 Jun. 2014
I have purchased the set and lookingrward to reading them all. The first book is very good, and the story kept me interested all the way through.

The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)
The Rosie Project: Don Tillman 1 (Don Tillman Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely worth reading, 14 Jun. 2014
I wanted a book for easy reading and to help pass time in the evening. I always enjoy books that make me laugh and this did not disappoint. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and look forward to reading other books by this author.

First Year
First Year

4.0 out of 5 stars a good read, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: First Year (Kindle Edition)
A bargain book at a bargain price and a very good story as well. Not my usual sort of book, but the write up sounded interesting and i was not disappointed. Well recommended for an easy read.

31 Gluten Free Cake and Frosting Recipes - Delicious Gluten Free Desserts (Gluten Free Cookbook - The Gluten Free Recipes Collection 10)

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite bargain, 14 Jun. 2014
Always difficult to bake when someone has food interance in the family. This book is full of recipes to keep you busy.

The Winter Lunch Box: School Lunches for Winter (School Lunch Ideas)
The Winter Lunch Box: School Lunches for Winter (School Lunch Ideas)

4.0 out of 5 stars excellen purchase, 14 Jun. 2014
good ideas for a very boring daily chore - making up packed lunches for children. Plenty of ideas to make eating more fun.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16