Profile for Book boffin > Reviews

The Velveteen Rabbit [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jane Seymour
Offered by UclickWeDeliver

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent family viewing, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Velveteen Rabbit [DVD] (DVD)
A real classic film and one to watch time and time again. Good family film and one to watch many times. We have the book and now we have the film.

LittleBigPlanet Marvel Superhero's Edition (PlayStation Vita)
LittleBigPlanet Marvel Superhero's Edition (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Moviestation limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended, 1 Mar. 2015
Purchased as a gift for children as xmas gift. Best thing ever as it has kept them amused for hours.

ULTRA SLIM MAGNETIC MAGNET SOFT PU LEATHER COVER CASE for KOBO MINI eReader Ebook FOLIO POUCH
Offered by Armel-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended - perfect fit and colour, 1 Mar. 2015
Absolutely perfect - in fact I purchased 2. It is very light and fits perfectly. So one very happy teenage who loves purple.

Plymouth Encore Worsted Yarn Knitting Pattern F236S Fingerless Gloves (I Want To Knit)

4.0 out of 5 stars good for all ages to try, 28 Dec. 2014
I enjoy knitting gloves and this is a simple pattern to follow. I knit for fun so like to knit things that are small, and gloves without fingers are ideal. I am not an experienced knitter but still managed to knit these quickly. Definitely recommended even for a young person to try their hand with knitting needles.

Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookies: Make Impressive Holiday Treats
Mrs. Claus' Christmas Cookies: Make Impressive Holiday Treats

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommended for children, 28 Dec. 2014
Bought to add to my kindle collection of cookery books. I liked the recipes and clear instructions, so thought this would be good for my grandchildren to use. We love Christmas and kindle books make cooking such fun and much easier to keep clean!

The Prequel Trilogy: Star Wars
The Prequel Trilogy: Star Wars

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable reading, 28 Dec. 2014
I didn't enjoy the films so purchased the book to add to my kindle collection. Terry Brooks is an author I enjoy and I was not disappointed with this book. Definitely recommend for any Star Wars fan.

Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago . . . Volume 1
Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago . . . Volume 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book to encourage child to read, 28 Dec. 2014
I didn't realise this was a "comic" version but it is ideal and has been put onto both my kindles so that I have a home and travel version available. This encourages children to read as it is just like reading a comic. Teacher suggested child reads comics as so this was perfect as child is a fan of star wars (child age from 10 onwards). Definite bargain and will buy more like this.

Easy Homemade Dog Treat Recipes: Fun Homemade Dog Treats for the Busy Pet Lover (Dog Training and Dog Care Series Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Definite bargain, 28 Dec. 2014
I don't have a dog, but thought this was a good idea for making gifts as some friends have pets with food allergies. Interesting ideas and useful gift for friends with dogs.

Activities for Kids: Free or Nearly Free Kids Activities That They Will Love!
Activities for Kids: Free or Nearly Free Kids Activities That They Will Love!

4.0 out of 5 stars Children definitely enjoy using kindle version as activities are varied and good ..., 28 Dec. 2014
I bought this for all my kindles so that I have something to keep children busy wherever we are - train, bus or at home. Children definitely enjoy using kindle version as activities are varied and good for all ages. Definitely worth having.

CONTINENTAL27 For Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 New Printed Design ULTRA BUTTERFLY ON PURPLE Stylish PU Leather Vertical Flip Magnetic Closure Secure Phone Case Cover Pouch + FREE STYLUS PEN AND SCREEN PROTECTOR

5.0 out of 5 stars definitely recommended, 2 Dec. 2014
excellent gift for a teenager who loves all things purple. Very smart and well made.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15