Profile for Peter K. Beard > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Naava 9ct White Gold 0.10ct Diamond Kiss Eternity Ring
Naava 9ct White Gold 0.10ct Diamond Kiss Eternity Ring

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Its perfect in size and design

Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3)
Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3)
Offered by SelectGames

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Virtua Tennis 4 (PS3) (Video Game)
Its good fun and easy to use

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (PS3)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (PS3)
Offered by mememe123

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 25 Aug. 2014
Its good fun and easy to use

Large Bronze Garden Statues - Naked Woman Figure Sculpture
Large Bronze Garden Statues - Naked Woman Figure Sculpture
Offered by Statues & Sculptures Online

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 25 May 2014
Built a large garden pond and introduced this statue to it. Not only am I really pleased with the looks and size of it I'm looking out for similar size and priced statues to add to my pond now. Its one of those features that would look good anywhere in the garden or house for that matter, providing the setting is right.

Chimenea Raincover Jumbo by La Hacienda
Chimenea Raincover Jumbo by La Hacienda
Offered by OGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a cover, 25 May 2014
Works for me okay in keeping the rain and birds presents off of my chimenea. Its easier to clean the cover than the chimenea that's for sure

Great Ideas Salvador Dali 'Melting' Clock - Quartz Analogue Shelf / Desk / Table Novelty Timepiece With Analogue Face
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

3.0 out of 5 stars okay is all I can say, 25 May 2014
The idea is great, but I found it difficult to read the time unless your close to it. Its also is hard to find a place for it to stand due to the way in which it is designed to stand. The shelf or what ever you put it on has to be completely flat with no curves, otherwise it falls off.

Trueshopping 'Bowland' Garden Rocking Chair in Natural Solid Wood | Adirondack Style Rocker | Wooden Patio Furniture | Comfortable Curved Back | Perfect for Indoor or Outdoor Use!
Offered by Trueshopping Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but, 25 May 2014
I found that the seat was okay in looks and simple to put together once you've sorted out what bits what. The thing I personally don't like is that I personally find it uncomfortable to sit in. But to be fair I should add it does look nice. Although I must admit I ended up giving mine away as I couldn't use it.

Wishing Well Fountain
Wishing Well Fountain
Offered by Allsorts Shop Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 25 May 2014
This review is from: Wishing Well Fountain
Unfortunately I've got a man hole in my garden. The last thing I wanted to cover it with was the normal a big old butler sink or large pot with flowers or whatever. This not only dose the job of covering the man hole it fits in with everything else I've got in the garden. Simple to put together and if need be I can empty the water from it take out the liner and get to the man hole underneath. Then just simply put it back together, which would take no more than five minutes to do. The water feature pump give a couple of settings (mushroom or sprinkle). All in all I think it brilliant.

Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 30 (13.5M to 40.5M) - BROWN
Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 30 (13.5M to 40.5M) - BROWN
Offered by Cactus Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 25 May 2014
They worked for me brilliantly. I had problems with cats and also people climbing over my fence. Since installing these I haven't as yet had anymore unwanted guests shall we say.

Fence Wall Spikes: Pack of 40 (18.0M to 54.0M) - BROWN