Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Profile for Lucille R. Banks > Reviews

Content by Lucille R. Banks

Lucille R. Banks

Practical Kettlebell Training Vol. 1. 2.5 Hours Instruction And Fat Loss DVD
Practical Kettlebell Training Vol. 1. 2.5 Hours Instruction And Fat Loss DVD
Offered by The Strength Academy

5.0 out of 5 stars How to convince the gym you are a professional trainer, 19 July 2013
Short and sweet just like the workouts. This DVD was doing the rounds in my gym as one of the trainers had it. We have kettlebells that sit in the corner and get dusty so I thought I would grab a copy. I went from no idea what I was doing to people asking me if I was a personal trainer in about 2 months. The instruction is possibly the best out there for the UK with nothing missing on all basic exercises. The workouts are well thought out, highly effective and challenging when you start to combine them and use different weight kettlebells. I love it so will you.

Amazon Prime and Kindle Lending Library. All There is to Know
Amazon Prime and Kindle Lending Library. All There is to Know

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the Info I needed, 30 Jun. 2013
I was really surprised at what a good job the author did organizing the book. The book is well organized and written and truly a good guide. I definitely recommend the book.

Revolutionary Diet and Weightloss and Diet and Exercise Plan. Slim Down with Yoga and Pilates

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave me the motivation I needed, 30 Jun. 2013
This is a great book that will motivate you like no other. It is so nice to be doing something for myself and doing it with knowledge. That is exactly what this book offers. Knowledge and guidance and information for a real successful diet plan. I recommend it tremendously.

Ceramie Xerra 6" Ceramic Knife
Ceramie Xerra 6" Ceramic Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Chop The Vegetables Easily!, 20 May 2013
The knife is one of the essential things in the kitchen. I bought many knives but they broke very soon or they become blunt with a few days. I faced a lot of difficulties in cutting the vegetables and fruits. One day when I was browsing the internet I had a chance of viewing the details of this Ceramie Xerra 6" Ceramic Knife and I purchased it. The knife is very comfortable to handle. Using this knife I am able to chop the vegetables within a few minutes. The blade is also very sharp so I don't want to waste my energy. It is very easy to clean the knife. I feel very happy to chop the vegetables using this knife.

Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.
Kindle The Flames. 250 Amazing Apps for the Kindle Fire HD.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with my purchase, 17 May 2013
The Kindle Fire HD is easily one of the best portable computing devices on the market. With the device, you can read books, play games, perform computing tasks and thousands of other tasks depending upon software. Unfortunately, the Kindle Fire HD doesn't come pre-packaged with all of the software you will use and sorting through the thousands of apps available on the Amazon App Store and Google Play for the device can be frustrating. At times, it can feel like searching for a lost needle in a haystack.

I purchased Kindle the Flames because I have young children, and I wanted to make reading more of an adventure. There are wonderful apps in this eBook like the animal sound apps and word rush that are great fun for little ones. I have spent countless hours thoroughly enjoying my Kindle since I purchased this book, which is a true winner! I haven't found anything else like it.

TG Cases® New Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Black Executive Premium Folio Leather Multi Function Standby Case / Cover / Wallet for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 P5100 P5110 with Built in Magnet for Sleep / Wake Feature - 2 Included Screen Protectors

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome protector., 14 May 2013
This is a good buy. It appears erect for desk watching. The one thing losing is a starting to cost the product while shut for better security. Otherwise, awesome buy for product.

100 Fantastic Stories for 4-8 Year Olds. Perfectly Written and Illustrated for Toddlers

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with my purchase, 25 April 2013
Not only are there a ton of really great stories, the price of the book is more than right! The book is entertaining and one that offers children some good messages. I can take out the book for quiet time or bed time and my son is thoroughly okay with it. I can't say that about all books.