Profile for Sh4rkey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
BargainBitz Rear View Mirror Bonder Adhesive Glue Aerial Car Auto
BargainBitz Rear View Mirror Bonder Adhesive Glue Aerial Car Auto
Offered by Bargainbitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly - watch a video of the technique first!, 24 Sept. 2014
My rear view mirror fell off. The mirror was held by some foam pad that had obviously just worked itself loose over time and the effect of the heat of summers and freezing winters. Before I used this, I watched a YouTube video on reattaching or replacing a rear view mirror - that was invaluable. I followed the technique to the letter and added in a stage of cleaning both the glass and the prepared mirror fitting with methylated spirits before I glued them together. Worked a treat and it's solidly in place and hasn't moved since. I'm very pleased. Here's the video I watched..if Amazon will allow links in their reviews, if not just search YouTube. [...]

TECEVO T1 MBS Portable Bluetooth Speaker Wireless Sound System With Handsfree - Red
Offered by DigiDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain!, 22 Aug. 2014
What a great little product! We use this for listening to audio books while in the kitchen working. I am impressed by the clear and loud sound than comes from this. You can use it to answer calls as well if you've paired it with your phone, but I've never tried that. Great product and great price!

40X Classic Soft Ear Foam Ear Plugs Defenders Protectors Earplugs (20 pairs)
40X Classic Soft Ear Foam Ear Plugs Defenders Protectors Earplugs (20 pairs)
Offered by Chris.WorldUKFrom China

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me a great night's sleep!, 22 Aug. 2014
Great, as ever. Very comfortable. This is the second or third lot I've ordered over a few years. Great at the price compared with the price you pay in the shops for them. Really pleased.

Four Alarm Stickers - Alarm Warning Signs for your Home or Business
Four Alarm Stickers - Alarm Warning Signs for your Home or Business

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional looking deterrent, 22 Aug. 2014
Perfect for the job. They stick on the outside of the window, so the glass must be clean and dry. They've already shrugged off many days of heavy rain, so I'm delighted with that. Glad I got them. Ordered four, they sent about 8!

Man the Dwelling Place of God: What it Means to Have Christ Living in You
Man the Dwelling Place of God: What it Means to Have Christ Living in You

5.0 out of 5 stars A 'Must Have' read!, 22 Aug. 2014
I read this years ago and had the desire to reread it. Tozer has the ability to simplify spiritual issues. I would highly recommend this to all Christians who are seriously pursuing God.

The Visitor
The Visitor

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit predictable, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The Visitor (Kindle Edition)
The Visitor was OK, a bit predictable, but reasonable story.

Am-Tech 7 Piece Wire Brush Set - Tool Drill Cleaning Rust Paint Scale Remover
Am-Tech 7 Piece Wire Brush Set - Tool Drill Cleaning Rust Paint Scale Remover
Offered by Energy Efficient Systems

5.0 out of 5 stars A good kit - not a rigid wire product, 22 Aug. 2014
Great little kit. I think I'll consider this a usable collection of wire brushes that will have a lifetime and then need replaced. I've had wire brushes before with rigid wires. These are more at the flexible end of the spectrum, but a good kit.

NatureHike Lavender Travel Sleep Rest EyeShade Sleeping Eye Health Care Mask Cover Patch Blinder (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lights out!, 22 Aug. 2014
Great product! Miles better than the ones they used to give you on planes. The elastic is also big enough for large heads and the velcro means you can adjust it to fit your head really well. Love it!

FACILLA® Clock Movement Mechanism with White Hour Minute Red Second Hand DIY Tools Kit
Offered by Fly Service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 22 Aug. 2014
Simple to fit and is working well. Great for the price.

The Christian Book of Mystical Verses
The Christian Book of Mystical Verses

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this classic!, 22 Aug. 2014
I've got a printed copy of this that's falling apart, so I thought I'd get a Kindle version to have across devices. I'm impressed how much I've dipped into it. Some of the poetry is really touching and meaningful. If you like poetry this is a must!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4